Quote:

This is sort of what I was getting at.
I think the CNC ported stealth heads are $997 each and flow about 320 cfm.
A pair of Victor M/W heads from Hughes is $1497 and I think they flow about 320 cfm out of the box (according to Edelbrock, 322 @ 0.600"?)

The Stealths do come with valve springs where the Victors don't, but the Stealth springs are not going to work with a cam that would make 700 HP numbers.

I think at the 700 HP level, both heads should be using high quality rocker systems, so the cost of the differnt rocker offsets is a wash, same for intake and exhaust.

I just bought a pair of EDE Vic MW heads w/valves for $1288, less $100 in goodies/rebates, ~$1200 to my door. Getting T&D 1.7's and some good springs, should be in at around $2800 or so ready to bolt on with some clean up porting. If I went smaller on the cam, I could run rockers which cost basically $500 or so vs. $1000 T&D's, so that would reduce the number further along with lower cost springs.

By the time you buy/port the stealths, buy good valve train and replace springs/retainers, the EDE MW are same money or less and have more room for growth, better chamber, etc.

Every product has it's target market. Nice thing about the stealth head is the look. However, you aren't going to fool anyone with a stock look BB mopar busting out 700hp. It's gotta a fouled plug line won't cut it!