Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I would not be too concerned if their combo has not been proven. No offense, but a lot of Chevy enthusiasts pretty much think anything with a BB Chevy motor is unbeatable, and unfortunately a lot of Moparts members seem to bow to the Bowtie camp. Not really sure why. To another point, it doesn't get much uglier than a shoebox Nova. Let me guess, do these guys have mullet hair cuts? How many Keystones do they put away while talking about how "fast" the Nova is. Full head of teeth? Single or Doublewide. I bet they also watch WWF. Sorry, I just had to say it, got to love those Chevy guys and those stories about how they use to blow the doors off Hemi Cuda's with their 283 Power Pack '55 Chevy's. And how those 396 Chevelles would pull the front wheels 2 feet off the ground when leaving the dealership.

Yeah, all that is nearly as funny as the Mopar guys and their world beaters, with 906 heads and "purple shaft" cams.......... Believe me, one brand or the other does not hold a patent on idiots, or people lost in the past and some of the things seen on this site, should be a testament to that. A "TRUE" car guy has respect for all brands and other "car guys", even though they may like different brands. Blind "brand worship" is very narrow minded.

As far as the impending match race, the untested status of the Nova is really of no concern....if...these guys have their stuff together. Seen many a new car be very successful first time out. All about knowing what you are doing and being prepared.

Monte

I hear what you`re saying Monte......I don`t dislike these guys at all, we`ve known each other for years and it`s more about fun than anything else........I just beleive that I can beat this car and they challenged ME not the other way around. No, my dart doesn`t have spray if so, I`d be fast.

the funny part is their big chevy big tired car challenged you in the first place

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs