The mechanic that built the carbs put a vacuum test on the cabs and said that the end carbs were working. he races and builds pro mod dragsters, and was the champion this past year in a series I forget the name of, not to mention he builds 4 carbs on his race car, so I trust him with 3.

It just seems like the car is falling flat on its face. It will boil the tires for 50 feet, and then bog like its heat soaked, fuel starved, or something.

I forget the casting number of the heads, but they are early 70s truck heads. 452s I believe. They have hardened valve seats. i left the springs in from the 509 cam left in from the previous owner, because I plan to swap to aftermarket aluminum heads in the future.

The tow vehicle was a 4x4 F250 diesel with a 6 inch lift and some bullydog programming. How embarrasing.

The exhaust if it matters is factory hi po manifolds, with a new 2.5 inch exhaust, and flowmaster 40 series mufflers.

Also, I'm not just throwing parts at it, I've had this car for 10 years and have spent the last 4 building it. I am no mechanic, but I have spent every bit of free time and money to put this car together. I'm 24 working two jobs and just paid off a house, so it's hard to pay someone to work on what I could do. Although I do need some help here badly and appreciate the help here.

I know there are more questions, I'll try and awnser them here in a sec...