Mike, what springs are you running? Are you thinking of changing them? SS springs do work, but theres other stuff you need to do to make them benifit as i'm sure you know, like setting a steeper pinion angle, good shocks, then setting the rear hangers properly, i just did some mods too my old stock 5 leaf springs & the results are really good, i had NO seperation in back to help plant the tires, so the tires just "skated", at the track i needed to get them hot & then pray they would hook, the main problem was i never put in a snubber back on do to all the Neg. feedback on them, i figured clamping the front segments would be enough, well it obviously wasn't, just last week at the track it was squaling the DRs on the 1-2 shift , never did that before, so just yesterday i installed my homemade snubber figured what the hell, it is sitting just shy of a 1/2" from the floor, that fixed it, it now seperates a good 2-3" back there & plants the tires nicely, so nice it boggs the engine down & hooks, the front end now yanks ups really good, so this might be something you may want to try if you have old springs, i also installed 1/4" thick steel plate 2.1/2 wide x 16" long on the top of the front segments & clamped it all down, & then pulled off the rear straps on the springs, the car acts "totally" different now, it reacts like a mopar

Whatever you decide, good luck with it

75 Duster, 451 10.87 @ 123.58 NA 97 Z28 6sp., 12.01 @ 115 on a 100 shot 71 Swinger. 360 magnum. 12.58 @ 105 78 cutlass, 469 BBC. 12.70 @ 108 on street tires. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2kqNmMfheU