As some of you may know, I have an all original AA/FC I have been restoring for a few years. The only thing that is not original(as last ran) on the car is the headers and the the 75-77 era Monza body it came with. It last ran with a 71 Mach1 Mustang body on it.

I had a new 71 Mach1 body made for the car. The mold for my body came from an original body just like mine. I thought I posted a few pictures for you guys to see. To make it a Mopar thread too, I posted a picture of the engine as it was the day I picked up the car.

This is the original engine. Kenny Hirata was the bulder and tuner of the engines that were in the car. He also built this one too.

This is the day I picked it up.

This is what it looked like as last ran. The African American women was the owner and driver. She is the only African American women (known) to ever drive a BB/FC, A/FC or AA/FC.

This is the new body I had built from an original like she last ran.

This car was featured in the Nov 1971 Ebony magazine. The AP ran a story on her in 1972. When they built the car in 1970/71 it cost them 18K. I have all the history on the car, including pictures of it being built in Jan/Feb 1970.

I have a web site you can look at to see more history of the car if you are interested. www.ConquerorRacing.com

Enjoy.
Rick

Last edited by aarlucas; 05/19/10 08:03 AM.