Mike, I feel for you on your health issues, my prayers are with you. My shoulder is getting better but my driving ain't I'm 65 now,(retired since 52 yrs old after the company I work for got bought out ) three time cancer survivor I'm sure you will be a survivor also As far as drag racing and fun why do it if it ain't fun anymore I take my Duster out as many times as I feel like it each year , I still like the hit on the line and I occasionally win a round or two, I to have thought about putting a younger driver in the car and coaching, mentoring them. I have a 17 yr old grandson that may fill the bill, if he gets his grades up enough Only you are in charge of what you do, d what is best for you and yours. I'm getting closer on having my hot rod (1940 Ford 2dr. sedan)done and have two other cars that I want to do, bring back from half junk to decent running and looking, just need more money and tme A guy needs a reason to get up in the morning and it might as well be doing something you like and I like working on cars and motors I hope yours is to I will take you up on the exhaust advice as soon as I get the 527 back together and redynoed

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)