Mike

Nice talking with you at SGMP.

I also had health issues and the van sat in the trailer for five years. I tried to do the hotrod deal. Went to some cars shows, Turkey run at Daytona, Billetproof and Mopar shows in Ocala. You know what got me excited? Firing off the van after it had sat that long and enjoying the smells that go with it.

Sat down with the guy that goes to the races with me and expained it was a new era. I now go to the races just to go down the track and enjoy the ride. If I win a round or two it is just gravey. With buybacks I know I will at least make it to second round.

Down here the 6.50 index racing has become popular as you saw when you were here. It is alot more fun than racing NHRA's BS. There are also a couple of outlaw tracks that have 6.0 racing.

Years back I didn't have many places to race SG so I started the south's Super Gas Association. Maybe you could start some 6.5 races if there aren't any in the area.

I know for me sitting in a parking lot in a lawn chair doesn't cut it. I need to tear something up.

Try wrenching and see how it works out. You still have the car and can jump back in it.