The springs on there where Comp 1.550 roller springs, I don't remember the number, sorry. They have lost between 25 and 30 lbs pressure on the seat(275 lbs. to 255) and over the nose( 675 lbs. down to 250 lbs), which is probally no big deal on most motors. This motor broke a 3/8x.083 pushrod during the first set of dyno test, it also hurt the cam and broke the top off of one set of rollers. I fixed the motor and ended up replacing the 3/8x.083 pushrods with a set of 3/8x.120 wall Manton sereis 5 during the next dyno tests, the pushrods made 8 hp more and 7 ft. lbs torque gradually from 4200 all the way up to 6500 RPM. This leads me to thank, especially after talking to Terry Manton, that a bigger, stronger pushrod is needed along with some more spring pressures. The cam lobes are capable of 9000+ plus according to the folks at comp Cams Hopefully I'm not a dead horse The rockers are a set of T&D 1.65 ratio on both sides. The new springs are on the way and I will dyno it again to see what is does after freshening it up. It burnt two pistons up on the last dyno session,but that is another story.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)