I am thinking about swapping out my heads on my 470. I have the mopar performance 383/440 aluminum heads. nothing wrong with them I just want to make more hp. It will be less down time if I buy another set and swap vs removing mine and sending them away for porting.

Am I correct in thinking that the head with the best average flow numbers will be the best head, especially the best low/midlift numbers. ie the best 200-600 flow numbers?
The numbers above 600 dont help me or my .590"
cam.

I am looking at cnc ported Eddie rpm/Stealths or Indy S/R's with a bowl port. Well prepped stage 6's would also work.
I want to stay with a non max wedge port, I am currently at 10.4/1 with a flat top and 83cc chambers.

from what I can see the Modern cnc Eddies/Stealths have the best 200-600 flow numbers.
current combo is 400/470 .590 cam 10.4/1 w 83cc heads and flat top pistons 0 deck. M1 and a 950 hp holley/bigs. TTI headers for raised port heads in the car now. 3660 without me 4 spd 4.10's
increased compression from smaller chambers is not a concern. Mostly a street car, but I WILL get to the track eventually. (I hope)
Am I missing something? comments/suggestions please.