Quote:

B G,

I guess you could call this post a sales pitch, because I handle products I feel are the best value for the application.

Moser sells a good axle, ideal for street/strip cars in fact. Unless you are looking for potential contingency money, the Dutchman product costs less for virtually the same thing, with the same warranty, however.

In addition to being priced competitively with the cheaper/easier to produce Moser offerings, Strange Pro axles are fairly stronger and lighter.

If you are building a race car, why would you run a mild steel cage, stock material cranks, driveshafts and axles if cr-mo stuff is readily available for a few bucks more?

Thanks for the explaination,your point well taken.Strange and others are a great product.it just seems a lot of people get frustrated when ordering from Strange since they don't seem to willing to give a lot off assistance in getting the measurements and the delivery is no very quick.Maybe like other manufactures it's better to deal with dealers like you that give the extra time and advise.Thanks again for all your past help.If I was dealing retail,I would buy from you.