My local NAPA store charged me $ 10 for each LCA to press the old bushing out and press the new one it. That included then cutting the sleeves to get the old bushing out to boot.

I pressed the UCA bushing in/out myself with a Just Suspensions kit tool. It worked well, but for the effort to remove and press the new ones in hindsight I would just take that to the NAPA store as well.

I "rented" the ball joint tool kit from Advance Auto to removed upper ball joints (while still on the car). The socket was 3/4" drive so a quick trip to Harbor Freight to get a 3/4" breaker bar had me set in no time. I think it was $ 179 on credit card, but they refunded it in full once I returned the tool kit.

The Just Suspensions ball joint socket did NOT fit correctly- it was a 64" or two too big. Wow did that tiny space make a huge difference- started rounding the ball joint head corners. The Advance Auto kit socket fit perfect. If the UCAs are off the car, just clamp them in a vise.

That was my first time doing this too, and all in all it was pretty straightforward.