Also we have a 1941 Dodge 2-door sedan set up very similar to the way our Dart is, except the '41 is a 4-speed with a larger .484"(I) / .491"(E) lift camshaft and a different intake manifold we purchased at a swap meet a few years ago for only $125.00 that was already set up for a supercharger. It has extra support mounts welded to the rear runners for supporting the supercharger/supercharger plate and a blow off valve/plate set-up on the side of it.
The intake started out life as an Offenhauser aluminum 4-bbl. single plane low profile manifold.
This carb & crappy air cleaner is just for moving it around the yard/shop lot when the supercharger set-up isn't installed.
With the way I mount them it only takes about 25 minutes to swap from supercharged to carbureted (or vise~versa) if you have all the parts/tools ready.
It's nice not to have to swap intakes and worry about gaskets, coolant, or oil.
The supercharger set-up we use on this car is a polished SBC kit we bought from someone who had a show car and decided not to use the supercharger set-up. Bought the entire thing brand new for $1,000.00. A pretty good deal, but more then I wanted to pay. However that new polished set-up looks pretty sexy.

1969 Dodge Super Bee A12 (440 Six Pack, 4-speed, Dana 60 4.10)

1972 Plymouth Road Runner (400, 4-speed, 8.75" 3.23)

1974 Plymouth Duster 360 (360, 4-speed, 8.75" 3.23)