Quote:

If ANYBODY has been chosen, it is news to me. To be perfectly honest, I am real disappointed in the way the folks at Chrysler have handled this. I was told that they wanted my car, and than they wanted a black car, soooooooo, I found a black car that fit the bill (The Cuda of 70Blackfish). I submitted the pics, and than the communication has ceased to exist?? Kinda tacky if you ask me, as they were in a rush to find a car, and than I stuck my neck out, trying to get a car for them, and than this happens. I had reservations about saying anything in the first place, as I feared that this may happen. My intent was to hook someone up, with a very cool experience. I did my part, but, the folks that came to me, in a panic, have not done their part.
I will think twice, next time they want some help.
I hope whoever gets picked, has a great experience, and gets a bunch of exposure. This is the part where I bow out........

Typical, I have also had run ins with these guys at the track, lots of promises, no results. Just take what you can get, if anything!

5840494-DSA1.jpg (26 downloads)