I was just contacted by a Chrysler rep, who told me that Chrysler is going to be shooting a new commercial for the Dodge truck, at the Fairplex Dragstrip in Pomona. The commercial is going to show the race car doing a burnout, and than another shot of the car launching off the line. In another shot, the car will be on an open trailer, being towed by the new Dodge truck, while a Brand X car or truck will be in the the other lane.
Chrysler wants a 70-71 Challenger or 70 Cuda that looks like a race car, so, I figured I would help them, by passing the word along here. They are seriously considering my car, as they think that I am apparently brain damaged to have my motor/tire combination. (I don't think they will choose me, as I totally understand them wanting to use an E-body car)

This will be a nationally televised commercial, and a cool opportunity to show your car to millions of people. If you are interested, live in southern California, and your car is truly presentable, shoot me a PM, with a pic or two of your car, and I will be happy to pass them on to the rep at Chrysler. Whoever gets their car in this commercial, will have some serious bench racing ammo for years to come.

Mods: Please don't move this post, as I am trying to find a Race Car only, for this commercial.
Thank you