If you did want 4 outers, next time I put an order in for a bunch, I can just add 4 more on (I'll be getting another big batch next month...assuming they are in stock ) I will probably get with the company in the next couple weeks to see what sizes they are running on the outer machine to try and que up what I'll want.

My wheels (ones on the Torana/red car) have those other 5 small holes inbetween the lug holes..I asked the guy about them, since the wheel were purpose built in single bolt pattern...and he said they were just to save weight Being 'race' wheels they have no provision for center caps either. I thought of maybe having an interal o-ring groove machined into them to use the standard aluminum pop in cap like the twin spoke wheels do.

On the Boyds...I hear you on the dual drilled...but just got them that way
If you just want a "spokey" sort of 17" wheel, I can keep an eye out for some good used ones. I do come across them. After a good polish they come up great, just like the Boyds did. And even if the wheels were all 17" x 8"s for example, could just get the centers cut out and welded into some 10's