Quote:

I know...Look, she's been turning laps in an Indy Car, now she's gonna turn laps in a stock car...Obviously she can drive. It's the media that is ruining it for me. If I heard DW say Danica one more time I was gonna scream.

FYI...all those guys she's racing against this Saturday have done nothing but race since they were kids too, and this time more that a handfull are gonna be in good equipment.

Winning an ARCA race means nothing in the sport of big time stock car racing...She finished 6th.

We won't know if she deserves to be in seat of that car till mid-year, maybe later...She might get taken out on the first lap of the next race, does that mean she can't drive? No.
But due to owner points she's guaranteed a start this Saturday, regardless of how she Q's.

But I don't buy into the running up front & leading laps. Not this year. Maybe never. How many wins does she have in INDY? One. And now she's gonna jump in a stock car and run up front.....LOL

This ain't "Days of Thunder"

She's not that good, not even in her own series.

DUDE!!! Give it a rest! It's obvious you are not a fan.... that doesn't mean you have to tear her apart.
The bottom line is she is making a lot of money doing what she loves..... are you?????

You can say what you want... but you can't say she can't drive.... she normally finishes in the top 10... and she doesn't wad up equipment. I say thats not too bad.