Quote:

Quote:

Thanks for the info Dave. I wonder if Dodge will try to get Kasey Kahne back in the fold once his contract is up at the end of the season. I know Mopar & Dodge sponsors his World of Outlaws sprint car and USAC midget teams. Can your friend shed any light on this?

I'll ask him but we didn't discuss Kasey but you are probably right that Dodge would like to have him back. If you've been to a race, you know how popular he is, especially with the women.

Kahne didn't jump ship - Petty Motorsports, who Kasey is under contract to drive for (through this year), did. So don't blame Kasey for driving a Ford - blame "King Richard". And as openly vocal as Kahne has been with the lack of direction at RPM last year, unless there are BIG changes made there he will probably be driving for someone else next year; Stewart-Haas being one of the frontrunners.

As to there being "90%" Toyotas in NASCAR, there are 54 cars entered into the Daytona 500; 17(31%) Chevys, 13(24%) Fords, 6(11%) Dodges, and 18(33%) Toyotas; granted - more Toyotas than I would like to see, but nowhere near the "90%" that a few of the other posts suggest.

Free advice and worth every penny...
Factory trained Slinky rewinder.........