Heh heh... i'd be willing to bet that if you took half ov these featured 'corner-carvers' or 'pro-tourers' out and flogged them, they'd be little faster than a well set-up stock car with half decent rollers. I'm sure this trend has spawned hundreds ov wonderful products to upgrade our cars, but like anything else you can buy, it has to be right for the application and installed/set-up right.

Anyone else reminded ov the 'awesome' pro-street bust in the 80's/90's? All those 7-9 second looking cars that couldn't run 13's, or at all...???

My Challenger will sport 17 or 18" rims and real tires. I'd much rather roll on the 8-10" stock lookin' steelies, painted body color, redline caps, and some oldschool 15" 50 series tires, but i dont want to wipe the car out because it doesn't turn or stop. I'd like to go 17", but there is nothing insanely wide unless you go 18" or 19", like in that SuperCuda. 19" is a big much though... a bit too close to 20+ for me... But 315/35/17 just seems so small these days...

Maybe i could get away with stock rims and slicks on the street... heh heh heh...