Quote:

both of those setups look very nice.

But, I have a question. I have been trying to learn as much as I can about EFI setups, and ran across the following from Richard Nedbal (after someone here posted a link to it, sorry I forgot who):

"Now there are several types of EFI but I’m only going to discuss direct port injection - meaning injectors mounted right at the intake valve. Injectors mounted where the carburetor would be are not much better than a well-tuned carb so those systems will be ignored. With electronic port fuel injection you place the injectors right at the intake valve."

...when I read that, I interpreted it to mean multiple throttle bodies are not a good idea. I wanted to use 3 throttle bodies (3 x 2, side draught on a straight 6 cylinder), but when I read that, I started wondering if it was a good idea.

efi, I noticed your injectors are positioned over the intake valvues, like he suggested. Have you had any trouble with your setup? What kind of improvement did you realize going to EFI?

bee, since it looks like your injectors are more traditionally positioned like mine would be (i.e. carb~ish), do you anticipate any trouble witht he setup, versus mounting them more like efi did?

Not trying to start or debate anything. Just trying to learn. Thanks!