That looks like real nice.. Do you have any pics of what the truck was originally? Just to see the height ,etc? Got any of the engine mounted in place? What are you going to use as a bed floor,wood?

I was kinda of concerned how the profile of the truck would be being lowered and not chopped. Yours doesn't look too bad. I think I may not have to chop mine, yet..

The pic of my Dak has it lowered 2" from stock up front with BelTech drop spindles. I also used CalTrac bars on the rear with a 1 7/8" drop block. I still have the blocks and the spindles but may go back to stock leafs. I'm thinking that it should work out okay stancewise.

My rear tires are almost needing replaced from doing the burnouts in the box.. I was planning on going to the widest tire I could fit on the wheel I already have and go a little wider than the front also.

Post up more pics.. This is going to help me quite a bit. Thanks for having been there doing that..

I never really noticed before, but that body line from the back of the cab around the front of the hood and back again, I really like how "crisp" that is. That IS really cool..Guess I should pay a little more attenetion to these things..

Last edited by KatFysh; 01/22/10 09:39 AM.