Intake Opening at .050"
Exhaust Opening at .050" 7.5° BTC
48° BBC
Intake Closing at .050"
Exhaust Closing at .050" 35.5° ABC
8° ATC
Min. Suggested Cylinder PSI
Sweet Spot RPM 2000-5300

Im unsure of the compression... its stock 1970 pistons and J heads that have been "mildly" shaved just to clean them up. I am using the thin mopar gaskets... they are .026 I think? So compression shouldnt be low.

Carb is an edelbrock Performer Series 600 cfm... its about 10 years old... works great on other engines... just not mine.

Did not degreee the cam.. just lined the dots... so maybe I should go back and degree.

All of the plugs fire if I pull them out individually to check.

Here is the distributor I just installed... white performance distributor and Im using a blaster 3 coil. Before this setup I was using a factory distributor and coil with Mopar orange box that all works great on other engines. The new setup makes it start easier but thats about it.

The initial timing I have had anywhere between 8 and 15 degrees and it doesnt run good anywhere in there. I dont know what my total timing is now. Im running vacuum advance now but it seems to idle worse and have less power with it.

Im unsure of my vacuum at idle.. im thinking I was around 15 idling at 900 rpm... I can check again tomorrow.

What else?