I don't know about you, but I've never driven a muscle-era Mopar that wasn't a push [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] with stock suspension. Every one of them has wanted to go straight when you lean on 'em in a corner. B/RB powered cars are even worse.

Once you throw some heavier springs, GOOD shocks (not KYB crap), and a little frame stiffening things will probably change.

I've got the big bar from the front of a 69 RR on the hot rod. I added the big rear bar from Just Suspension (Addco style) and it evened out the handling a bit. Some good springs and shocks are still needed.

As for the RR lifting the inside rear tire in an autocross, it sounds like you've got some stiffening to do up front. That's a LOT of lift in the rear. The body is squishing something down pretty hard. That something has to be the outer front corner. I hope that chassis has been stiffened.

We are brothers and sisters doing time on the planet for better or worse. I'll take the better, if you don't mind.
- Stu Harmon