Quote:

Any racers here a dealer? I know Kenny Anderson on DRR is a dealer and always offers great rates.

I really like the storm trailers. Very sharp. Very unique and not alot around. I cant say on longevity but they are very sharp.

A cool deal with pace a few years ago was their race support at some of the bigger races, but I heard that somewhat disappeared.

Have you called the builders direct? I hear there are all kinds of them sitting at the factories and they have no qualms of under cutting their salesman out there.

All depends what your looking for, something inexpensive too haul the car and looks arent a factor - haulmark and other entry level trailers. Then there are the gold rushes that cost more at 15 years old used than many do new.

I bought a premier 28ft a few years ago, was one of the first. I loved mine and had no issues, but man they were hit and miss, some were absolutly horrible. I sold mine for more than I paid for it.

I am a dealer and carry the Storm, Cargo Mate and Cargo King brand trailers.

Depending upon what you are looking for, there are some members on here with nice trailers for sale like Al Alguire, SmokinWoody, etc.

OhioGTX bought a Storm Cyclone last year from me and the one listed in the for sale section on Moparts just went to Texas.

Give me a shout if I can be of assistance to you.

Scott O'Dell Moparts Username: MaxWedge65 Victory Trailer N. Lawrence, OH 44666 Ph. 330-705-5727 Fax: 330-837-0810 Email: Scott@VictoryTrailer.com Website: www.victorytrailer.com