Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i love the STORM CYCLONE. top notch.

PM OhioGTX here.....he sells the Storm and I agree with Chris as to the quality....miles ahead of Vintage/Pace/Haulmark....

Thanks what is it that you liked about the quality, What did you feel was better?

Ok....the fit and finish of the Storm is one of the better that I have seen. Now I'm not knocking the other brands...I happen to have a Haulmark...I got a great deal and I'm not that fussy...I have friends with Pace and my opinion is that for the money I think they build a great trailer. I have a bunch of friends with Vintage...some like them...some not so much. Yes Goldrush is an amazing trailer...but they are pricey and on my budget I can't even look at them. My plan is to sell my motorhome at some point and get a 30-32ft Tag with living quarters...Storm will be where I look unless I can score a nice used unit. Good luck and I would look at as many as I could and find what works for me if I were you.......Take my advice though and talk to OhioGTX...Mike is a great guy and won't steer you wrong

Hello,

I have owned 4 enclosd trailers and the same old thing applies, "you get what you pay for"
The are many choices and options and many different price levels which is great because it allows more people to own thier dream!

The reason for my post though is to advise you against the living quarters idea in your race trailer. It's a real bad idea because the living area is never big enough for a small family, the car area will never be big enough and the trailer will be a pig. They are real heavy and have very low resale value. I'm telling you to skip the LQ idea in your trailer and go straight to a motorhome if you want to be comfortable with your family at the track.

I have to agree that the Goldrush trailers are the ultimate, but are not for everyone.