Quote:

good advice! i was thinking of buying some drag radials, as the car came with a set of slicks on 15x8 steel wheels. i think buying some adjustable shocks seems like a good idea the ones i have are old KYBs. the problem with the OD tranny is the granny first gear - i usually drive around in second on the street.

the carb is a holley double pumper 850 cfm, if i remember correctly, and the intake is an edelbrock dual plane, not a performer RPM but the older one. i think a cam would be a pretty easy modification, as i have changed one before.

the fuel system is all new...but i went with a regular fuel pump 3/8" lines and a new fuel tank. my subframe connectors are welded in. the small block torsion bar idea is one i haven't heard of...what does that do?

i was wondering if i should get rid of the power steering? i really like it for parking but...

thanks for the responses...

PS is HEAVY, I'm swapping mine out as well. Won't net you much et, but makes working on it easier. Cam will be your biggest gainer. If it's a CH4B intake leave it and get a 4 hole 1/2" spacer. As for cam...Try a VooDoo. The smaller 513 lift should work.