Quote:

after clear it toned/tamed it down some..
again its very hard to get a good pictue in a photo.
and this design would look or fit much better on a barracuda IMHO

Cheap,

I have been looking for those photo's for better than a year now. I knew someone on Moparts had done an A-Body roof up in scales. I remember seeing the pics a long time ago, but could not remember who did them. Do you have any high res, or process type pics you could send me?

I almost posted a request here just last week to find out who did them, and how it was done. But got busy Christmas shopping and never went through with the post.

I am building a 68 Barracuda and wanted to reproduce the scales look. Bucky's car has it in the panels, but I was not sure how he did it. I want to do the entire roof and maybe even the sides. The look on your roof is exactly what I want to do, but in a different color. Probably Shades of Golds and Blues, depending on the way it looks in the sun.

I was going to go for a red paint job originally, but too many red Cuda's out there now days.

Thanks for posting the pics. If you have any other helpful hints, please PM me. I am also considering switching to water based paints for this project and don't even know where to begin.

-Dave

PLEASE Pray for our brothers and sisters in harms way.

If you are the owner of a GTS us at the GTS Registry www.gtsregistry.com