I can put some of the close ups of mine to give you some ideas.

Mine is inspired by several different early 70s funny car. The name is from Pete's Lil' Demon (my fav), the flames over the top are inspired by the Mongoose 2 car, the panel is attribuateble to several pro-stocks and funny's - but it was stopped short going forward more in the funny car style, the gold pearl in the panel is inspired by Jim Dunn's 1973 car, while the stripes are inspired from Schumacher's Stardust car.

The flames start off as a blend of B5 and then go into candy blue and are edge in cream (everything on the car that looks white is actually cream as white is way too harsh against the orange). The panel is B5/candy blue blend and is feathered every 4 incvhes or so so that it catches light in different ways. The panels are airbrushe yellow that fades into a gold pearl with the cream striping - it really pops in sun light and I haven't seen under strip lights yet. The logo is self explanatory. My window lettering is gold outlined in body matching orange.

Richard McPeak, painted my car, took my ideas and promptly did not stick to them. If he had, I would have had a car that would have looked like someone elses. Instead, he listened to what I liked, had the pictures of the cars I liked, and then created something that captured them in a way that is unique to me.

You can see in the first two pics, how the blue around the panel changes based on the sun.

My paint has every single technique from the 70s: candy, pearl, pinstripe, airbrush, character, logo, feathering, and flame.