Quote:

The bummer is it's very much a needed part & PG/BEA have brought quite a few needed parts out that fit & work fine, this part happens to be fairly expensive & it should be made right...I'm glad someone bought the perfect 68 4spd console, unfortunately for me I need a 68 auto console & while I have very nice used parts I'd like a correct "new" part...

I agree about PG classic helping the hobby but when dealing with aftermarket parts not all of it is good and many are already being made before they make the same thing again...Look at how many generations of Challenger qtrs have been stamped before them got them right...

I was the one who paid $1,000 for the 68 4spd Console..Reason I wrote I was glad was cause as soon as I bought it all the top plates and chrome came out...Feeling like I should have waited I am glad I didn't knowing it fits like crap...I try and buy nos or perfect original parts when I can so a grand was alot and had me thinking. After seeing the prices,buying all the "repo" stuff would have cost me more probably about $500-700 more...