Quote:

Thanks Mike for the response. These parts have been out now for quite awhile, if people were having problems with the fit, they should have contacted BEA Parts or the vendor in which the parts were purchased. I know, as a business owner myself, that I would rather get the feedback and correct the problem, instead of hearing about it on a forum where everybody is b-i-t-c-h-i-n-g about one of my products or service and not even knowing there was a problem.

In a perfect world where every vendor values his reputation, strives to provide a superior product, and is responsive to customer feedback, yeah maybe it would happen as you would prefer. But after putting up with sheet metal that doesn't fit, WOM's that look like their for another brand, chrome trim that is too short or too narrow, etc., etc. and NOTHING happens after bringing this to the vendor's attention repeatedly.....

Like I said earlier, I've been left at the altar before, let's see how this plays out.

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".