I completely understand the issues and perhaps my answer was a bit too generic. When developing this concept I used the Viper as a "mark on the wall" so to speak but I know that the Cuda will not be the same. I guess a better statement would be that I want the Cuda to handle as well as I can make it within reason. The "reason" would be primarily financial. I really like the XV stuff but dont have the $$ to donate to it. Maybe another way to look at it is that I want it to handle better than the original Trans Am cars but still be streetable. My Challenger has all new poly bushings and slightly larger T bars and while it drives "ok" it is drives like a 70 Challenger (it is my 9th). My real objective with the Cuda was to modernize the car again within reason. I intend to run a 4 link rear, EFI system but retain the 340 and a 4 spd. I thought about a 5.7 and a 5 spd but it is too over done now and I like the historic value of the 340 4 spd. In the end I want it to look like an AAR but with enough subtle changes to make it interesting. I would run it on a road course but given my schedule and other issues I doubt I will any time soon.

What do you think about the 4 link? I havent installed it yet but I have all of the components. I have already installed a rear end brace.

01 Viper GTS ACR
10 Challenger RT PCP 6spd
70 Challenger 440 6 pac
73 Cuda 416 Road Racer
70 Hemi Roadrunner
01 Ram 4x4 / 98 Ram 3500
91 Stealth RT
05 Durango Hemi
09 Caliber / 99 Dakota 4x4 / 52 Dodge B3B