Thanks. I've read through the first few pages of your thread - it's cool that your car is a Super Bee but wow, it looks like you could have made your life easier by moving the VIN tag and badges of the Bee over to the green donor car. My hats off to you for saving the Bee. Absolutely incredible.

I'm all for people giving me stuff, but I got this car totally complete. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm only the second person to own the car and use it. The guy who sold it to me got it for his son, who didn't want it. The car is so complete, it even has the original spare tire, unused, with feelers on the tread. When I got it, it was running very reliably (made several trips of a few hundred miles going to college), only a couple minor things didn't work . . . I've got everything not pictured bagged away. At the moment the only minor thing I can think of which I don't have is a working wiper fluid pump.

If you see a 71 with those flush side marker lights and otherwise rusted out quarter panels, you might cut them out for me. If the quarters are nice though, leave them for somebody who needs them.

I'd also like a pair of 72 rallye doors if I could get a great deal on them. Or just the scallop part if you see a pair of rusted out doors. If they're pricey though, I've still got a fuel tank to buy. Unfortunately business has not been treating me well the last couple months.

I'm sure I'll put out a more extensive parts call when it comes to the performance stuff.