I've been piddling with this for years, recently distracted by home restoration and building a garage around it. I've reached a point where I'm ready to pull it out again and take stock of where it's at. Here it is after a bath, looking better than it really is -

It was given a Maaco paint job by the guy who sold it to me, which has been flaking off for years. Not in big patches but spots in the back. If the paint weren't so bad, I would have never let it get this dirty -

But the paint is just that bad.

I'm trying to get into auto body classes at the local community college, we'll see. They don't seem to be very good at responding to people interested in giving them money.

The interior panels are a happier story -

I sprayed them with SEM a few years back and it's held up perfectly. These look very close to new. The A pillar's are slightly detiorated from UV. If you scrape them with a fingernail a little plastic dust will come off. But they're not crumbling apart.

The chrome trim needs refinishing. I'm open to suggestions on this, no idea where to get it done, how much it costs, how to remove the trim.