W200, 318, SP2P intake, Voodoo 60400 cam (208/213 @50), stock heads, Eddy 1406, headers, crossover is blocked, 1/2" open aluminum spacer. Idles around 800-900. Vacuum at idle is 16-18. In gear cold drops to ~14-15.

Timing is at 15* (tried 10*-20*, no real change when cold).

Carb is jetted at #7 (6% lean on cruise & power, I live at 4500'). IMSs are 3.25 turns out. AP is on the top hole (biggest squirt, tried others as well, top seemed to help the most).

Fuel pressure when cold was 6.5, and warm was 3.5. I put my adjustable FPR on this morning, and on 5psi, it gives me 2 Anything lower and I get nothing out. (took it off a year ago since it wouldn't run warm with it on).

Basically, when cold, it will fire right up and idle at 1500... for a while. After a couple minutes when the choke is barely open, it will sputter down and die. (Choke is already adjusted beyond their notches, if I crank it farther around, it won't kick down until it's warm, lol)
If I touch the gas, it dies. If I touch/flutter the gas just right, I can bring the RPMs up bit, then it will usually sputter and die. I can't take the rpms too high either, because it will sputter and die. And that's just in Park. In gear it goes to 5-600 rpms, bounces around, and if it doesn't die by itself, any amount of throttle will.

However, once it hits about 170*F, it clears up and runs pretty well We just hit the cold season here, so 30s in the morning, and 60s during the day. Once winter hits the highs will be around freezing until spring. If I need to go anywhere, I don't want to burn gas for 15 minutes while it warms up

I did have a pretty good hot hesitation until I re-tuned it after putting the spacer in, trying to get rid of heat soak in the carb.

Any other thoughts? Or do I just need to let it warm up for 15 minutes whenever I want to drive it? I'd also prefer not to have to take the intake off to open the crossover either. Fuel injection is looking like a very viable option at this point...

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.