Quote:

gene, didn't the dodge stealth[mitzu?] have a twin turbo 3.0?

Um, I remember the Stelth, seem to remember it had a pair of turbos, just can't remember which engine was in it. We were a Chrysler/Plymouth dealer and I only remember one Stelth twin turbo come in, but I wasn't the lucky guy that got to do whatever it was in for. I do remember the other guy complaining about how congested things were under the hood, but things seemed all better after the test drive.

We did have a state persuite (mid 80s Dodge Diplomat) car in our area, one time it came in with an issue that only happened at a speed of over 100mph. We had a desiginated area in which we were allowed to test the car at speed to locate the issue. That was fun. We made an educated guess of what we thought the problem was, but the car had to return to the state post to have most things worked on. Those cars were fast, but they sure had a strange set of very specific instructions that went with any service we were allowed to do to them, which wasn't much. When the state police distric was done with them, they were to be returned to the state before they could be released to the public, least that was the story we were told. Gene