Quote:

there are a few members here that use the same mantra "COST IS NO OBJECT". Like it or not I am a charter member. I have yet to build a project that didn't get every part it needed based on cost. For example my roller lifters were 1600.00 . the titanium valves recieved a special diamond coating which rose their total cost to near $190.00 each. If for a blink of an eye there was an oil system that stood head and heels over the rest of the field it would be on my motors. As of now there's not a single a Hemi using one that I could name.

Any dry sump pump that uses roots style on the Scavenge side will be above the rest of the pumps that use only spur or georotor gears.
I am partial to AutoVerdi as that is a Swedish brand with very high quality and precision.
I bought my pump used for 850USD here in Sweden. As the loobs are coated with a light blue colored coating of teflon, it is pretty easy to look at the loobs and see any scratches and dents in the surface of the coating. My pump is in excellent cond.

If I had a bigger budget, I would have bought a new pump with 3-loobs roots style in the pump with wider sections, So I could have the same capacity in 4 or 5 stages that will make the same job as my 6-stage, but with less plumbing.

I know that Barnes makes Roots style with 3-loobs also.
Donīt know which brands that comes with teflon coatings besides Verdi ?
http://www.autoverdi.com/pumps.html