Quote:

It doesn't really answer my question, Frank sells high quality paint for allot of applications (good stuff too!).

I asked because it looks like textured argent paint in the pics.

The original rocker mouldings were manufactured with the texture already formed into the surface so they did not recieve the textured argent paint, they recieved a non textured silver paint and the backsides of the gills were masked off and painted black (as yours are).

There was no texture in the paint so the texture you see is whatever the factory put in the rockers. These rockers were as good as new when we started with them and I was nervous every time we touched one.

Just in case anyone was wondering, there are 75 gills on each one and it takes lots of masking and an exacto knife to mask off each one invividually.

Mike and Hubert are both still cursing the designer of that part!!!

Scott, this is an example of what I wrote to you in another thread. Frank & Roger as well as Dave Walden and David Wise have been really helpful to us in every way. That's before the fact that we post everything on here and get comments from all of the helpful people on Moparts, especially Alan.

Truly, we don't know everything about doing an OEM job but we're learning on every single part we restore AND we have so many people willing to help us, that I really think we do a pretty good job.

We're the "average guy's" restoration shop.

We're not taking any business from any of the big guys and they aren't worried about us. We're just offering a service at a price that more people can afford.