Quote:

I guess I will post what others seem to be thinking but not saying on this post and pictures.

Your work looks to fall in line with what alot of do in there own small shops on there own cars.

Your 25k resto price seems to fall in line with driver quality resto work which most can do at home.

Don't you think it might be a little early to make that observation?

Certainly anyone can tear down a car and strip paint and undercoating at home in their own garage. There's no question about that.

Can "most" anyone heat shrink 51 dents so they don't need any filler, etc? I know that I can't but I know my partner can and did. I think "a few" is more accurate.

We never said we are the only ones who can restore a car. We do as good a job as any and usually it's a much better price. Have I not been clear about that?

There are clearly two debates going on here at Moparts. There's the one side that says we can't do a quality job for $25k and the other side that says anyone can do it for less. I guess both sides are going to be upset no matter what.

Martin, GA Quality Auto Restoration with Fair FIXED Pricing. Fast-N-Dangerous@comcast.net