Quote:

I just wondering AMD make 71 Chalenger fenders yet and how much are they. Thanks

Hi,

I'll PM you a quote here in a sec. The fenders did come out, but they're also undergoing some tooling tweaks to fix some issues. I'm not sure when the updates will be rolled out though.

We tested a pair, and the RH one had a couple issues. I'll post a couple pics here. Thanks to Jake for donating time with his car for this! The top end 'tail' didn't follow the door profile up nearly high enough, and the dogleg on that one needed to pressed pretty hard forward to line up with the door. You could do it, but you had to really get after it (and the midsection of the fender was visibly twisting when you did this). Factory fenders always seem to need a "boost" forward to get the dogleg in the right spot, but this one needed to be pressed really hard forward.

That said though, in comparison to the dynacorn/goodmark ones, the hood edge line is very crisp and straight (which is a problem on the others as it's all over the place...) and the RH side lower bodyline actually lined up with the door's bodyline instead of taking a nosedive.

Jeff

7156575-RH_ws_edge.JPG (80 downloads)