Moparts

AMD discount for Moparts members!

Posted By: jsbrown

AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/21/09 05:54 AM

Discount available for all moparts members on AMD sheetmetal and glass. Full AMD Mopar line with pricing is now available for review on our website.

PM me for a login and password that you'll need to access the moparts pricing.
(The full discounted pricing will not be displayed by default.)

Prices don't include shipping. Please contact me for a quote with shipping via PM or the webpage.

The sale is good thru the end of October (scratch that... we'll keep this going past the end of Oct. Pricing may change a bit, but the moparts login will always give better pricing)

Thanks!!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/21/09 02:31 PM

Sample of pricing...

E body trunk extensions - $ 97.59 (Reg $129.95)
A/B/E front valances - $183.96 (Reg $229.95)
B body doors - $504.60 (Reg $599.95)
Fenders - $585.27 (Reg $699.95)
Hoods - $439.96-up

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/21/09 03:49 PM

Also check out the "Coming soon..." tab on our web page

That has a list of items that AMD is expecting to have within the next 30 days like the '69 coronet taillight panel and the '71 B body rear valances.
Posted By: 68SportSatvert

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/25/09 03:04 AM

I bought a trunk floor from Jeff and he's a great guy! Very fair, honest and has a MOPAR or two himself.
Posted By: 440gtx6

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/07/09 05:53 AM

Just received two 70 RR quarters and a trunk pan order through Jeff and they look real nice. Shipping was fast and a great price.

Thanks Jeff!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/07/09 06:09 AM

Hey Jim,

Glad I could help! Thanks for letting me know everything arrived in good shape!

Jeff
Posted By: dawgfather

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/13/09 06:52 AM

hey jeff, have a few questions from a newbie mopar owner.. i have a 70 charger 50 and seems like no one as of et ahs the front vakance, fenders or full firewall.. any news on those..? thanks and hope to order some stuff from you soon

mike

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/13/09 02:09 PM

Hey Mike,

Sounds like the cowl/firewall is being tested again this week, so that's in the works. Typically 45 days or so if its a go. The valance is also at the same stage. Fenders aren't going to be done anytime soon. They're not really on the table or off the table at this point for '70s.

Thanks for asking!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/13/09 11:26 PM

Hey Mike,

Update on this already! Actually the 70 charger valances were approved in the last few days, so that should mean roughly a 45 day delay from now before they show up.

Jeff
Posted By: jlbex

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/26/09 12:40 AM

I ordered parts from Jeff for my 71 satellite and I gotta tell you these amd panels are sweet. I will also say that Jeff's customer service is 2nd to none. I will definately be a return customer.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/26/09 04:26 AM

Thanks Jason! Glad I could help, and I'm glad you like the parts!
Posted By: migsBIG

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/26/09 10:36 AM

looking forward to getting some parts from you for my next project.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/26/09 07:14 PM

I'll PM you the login info if you want to look around sometime.

I'll also update the lead post on this thread in a bit, but the plan is to keep the moparts login enabled past the end of Oct. I may adjust the pricing, but not by much if I do. I originally had about 1/2 of Nov where I wasn't going to be able to respond very quickly, but I've got that figured out now!

Thanks!
Posted By: steved033

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/01/09 03:28 AM

there's pics in my link below to all the AMD parts that went into my '71 GTX. full floor and trunk, with trunk extensions. I didn't get them from jeff, as I live in GA, and AMD is just up the road...nice metal...I'm very pleased.

sjd
Posted By: jake71

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/09/09 03:29 AM

Jeff is great to work with and so far I believe AMD is superior to Goodmark. I ordered a roof skin, bumpers, and lower radiator support and had them in no time flat. Shipping was next to nothing and discounts were great. Got a chance to see his project also and he definately knows what we're going through.
Posted By: Headhunter22

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/01/09 02:04 AM

Just ordered a set of quarters from Jeff. Very happy with the pricing and looking forward to their arrival.
Posted By: Blakcharger440

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/01/09 11:45 AM

Quote:

hey jeff, have a few questions from a newbie mopar owner.. i have a 70 charger 50 and seems like no one as of et ahs the front vakance, fenders or full firewall.. any news on those..? thanks and hope to order some stuff from you soon

mike

I hope they push forward and make the 70 fenders and hood as I have one that needs them too!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/01/09 06:01 PM

Looks like there are no plans for hoods for '70 Chargers at this time unless AMD's hearing from folks with enough demand to justify it. I voiced your need for you, but if others could do the same, it may help.

On the flipside, "unfortunately" I was just in Salina on Saturday and I do have a used '70 hood. I'll PM you a link to pics. I don't have any plans to drive across KS anytime soon again though.

Jeff
Posted By: LastChanceGarage

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/03/09 02:28 AM

What about 70 super bee full quarters?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/03/09 02:16 PM

The prospects aren't good. AMD isn't hearing enough requests from folks unfortunately...
Posted By: beatgoeson

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/04/09 12:30 AM

What about challenger fenders that are out of stock. Are they/you expecting them any time soon?
Posted By: hotairballoonpilot

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/04/09 01:24 AM

last I heard from Alan e-body fenders were aways away.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/04/09 04:28 PM

Tooling issues are still being sorted out, so they're several months out yet.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/06/09 04:10 AM

Shopping some of the other AMD holiday sales out there for hoods, we've got some great "regular moparts pricing" on hoods. PM me for quotes or the login info to see the moparts pricing for our web page.

Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/22/09 04:12 AM

For those that I've played "bad salesman" with on the 68-70 Bbody dodge wheelhouses (due to how they fit... or don't) I found out today that the outers are being retooled! They'll be several months out yet, but it'll be great to have something that's in the same league as the rest of the parts.

Anyone that can't wait and wants a screaming deal on the rev 1 versions, let me know. I have 1 set left.

Also had the new 69 coronet tail light panel show up here last week. Very nice piece...

Jeff
Posted By: 1968rt

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/22/09 04:55 AM

Are they making the 68 coronet tail panels yet? thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/22/09 05:27 AM

Not yet. There's a part number assigned, but they're not being worked on at all at the moment, so these are way out there unfortunately...

Sorry,
Jeff
Posted By: dawgfather

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/25/09 05:41 PM

Quote:

Quote:

mike

I hope they push forward and make the 70 fenders and hood as I have one that needs them too!

geesh seems like i don;t know how to spell.. i just caught myself after re-reading the post..!! well you guys know what i meant. anyways i think the whole front end of the 70 charger needs to be reproduced hahaha thats just my opinion. can't find a thing for the front end. add the hood to the valance and fenders that i was looking for... well not really looking right. i just got my 70 charger 500 and was browsing and that is what i could not find if i needed to replace it
Posted By: Blakcharger440

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/27/09 04:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mike

geesh seems like i don;t know how to spell.. i just caught myself after re-reading the post..!! well you guys know what i meant. anyways i think the whole front end of the 70 charger needs to be reproduced hahaha thats just my opinion. can't find a thing for the front end. add the hood to the valance and fenders that i was looking for... well not really looking right. i just got my 70 charger 500 and was browsing and that is what i could not find if i needed to replace it

There are alot of people using the hoods and fenders of the 70 Charger to make Daytona clones also so that would make the customer base a little bigger.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/31/09 12:52 AM

Speaking of 70 Chargers, it sounds like the front valances are still 30-40 days out. They're finally in production though

I also hear a fresh batch of A body parts was sent off for tooling. The tbar x member, rear frame rails, rockers, etc are in the works. Probably late summer best case for those though.

Anyone have a nice set of quarters for a 67-69 barracuda to pony up for tooling? AMD is still looking for a good set to use for tooling.
Posted By: OLD318

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/31/09 12:57 AM

[quoteThere are alot of people using the hoods and fenders of the 70 Charger to make Daytona clones also so that would make the customer base a little bigger.

Don't you mean 70 Coronet fenders and hoods?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/31/09 01:14 AM

The Coronet parts would be for the Superbirds though.
Posted By: hemihead_38

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/04/10 04:15 AM

Are they going to make the 71 - 74 Charger Bulge Hoods or Fenders ? They are two very desirable parts .

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/04/10 04:47 PM

A 71 bulge hood is at the "might do it" stage, but that's all at this time. Hearing more requests from folks would help push that along.
Posted By: migsBIG

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/05/10 10:27 PM

Quote:

A 71 bulge hood is at the "might do it" stage, but that's all at this time. Hearing more requests from folks would help push that along.

OK, here is my request for the 1971-74 charger bulge hoods!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/13/10 06:13 AM

If there are any Denver area members interested in splitting up freight, let me know. We've got one member in a holding pattern until we can combine the order with another for the area. Would be great to split up the freight (or eliminate it) if we had enough parts headed this way at once.
Posted By: MissMy340

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/07/10 06:13 AM

Hey Jeff, I just wanted to give you a shout-out and let everyone know that your service to the Mopar community is second to none. Thanks for the AMD parts they look great! Awesome!
Thanks,
Dean

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/07/10 07:15 AM

Glad to help Dean!!! Thanks for letting me know the parts arrived lookin' good!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/07/10 10:36 PM

Demon, it looks like your account isn't setup to accept PM's. I tried to reply to your inquiry, but can't. Please let me know when you make the change, so I can reply or send me your email address.

Thanks!
Jeff
Posted By: midwingcrisis

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/09/10 01:46 PM

Hi Jeff,

New for the group here. Looking for a 1 piece floor pan for early '62 b body.
They say AMD is the way to go

Michael
Posted By: ct71rr

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/09/10 03:05 PM

Hello Jeff, I'm looking for AMD rear valance with cutouts for a '71 Road Runner.

Thanks,
Chad

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/09/10 03:31 PM

Chad and Michael... Email sent. Talk to you soon!
Posted By: ct71rr

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/10/10 01:16 AM

Jeff, I didn't get the email. Can you send it again?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/10/10 02:31 AM

Hey Chad, email and PM sent. If you still didn't receive, PM me a phone # and I'll give you a call or my number is on the website. Thanks! Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/10/10 04:02 PM

Hi Jeff,
How we lookin' on the rear valance for the Challengers? Any time frame yet? Not real happy with my old one. It was pretty twisted up and I don't really know if I want to use it. Thanks-Jake

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/10/10 04:36 PM

Hey Jake!

The last word on the version with tips was late feb/early march, so we're getting close! Some of the cuda rear valances are arriving this week.

Jeff
Posted By: Publicbottle

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/11/10 03:40 AM

hey Jeff, Also waiting for the Challenger rear valances to come out. Is the discount still available? Even to your penguin mopar friends north of the border?

thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/11/10 04:57 AM

Hey Taylor, the discount is still available. Everyone north of the border so far has come up with a US drop point for the shipment, but if we need to get something direct to you, PM me, and we'll figure something out!

Jeff
Posted By: ChallengerRTSE

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/11/10 02:55 PM

Any word on the challenger fenders?????

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/11/10 03:49 PM

Challenger fenders are getting close. Best guess is another 3-4 months. (Not ETA on Cuda fenders on the other hand...)

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/11/10 11:52 PM

Quote:

Hey Jake!

The last word on the version with tips was late feb/early march, so we're getting close! Some of the cuda rear valances are arriving this week.

Jeff

Sweet! Go ahead and get me one when they're ready. Thanks-Jake

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/12/10 03:53 AM

Will do Jake!
Posted By: SILVER67

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/14/10 03:14 AM

1967 Coronet R/T quarters ? Please......
Posted By: slimpickins

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/15/10 12:48 PM

Is a login and password still required for discounted pricing? Thanks for your help.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/15/10 07:56 PM

Yep. Still setup that way. I've sent you the login info via email. Let me know if you didn't receive it. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/15/10 10:31 PM

Quote:

1967 Coronet R/T quarters ? Please......

No plans at this point, but not out of the question down the road I hear!
Posted By: hemibeep

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/16/10 01:23 AM

71 runner
price on rear valance with tips and
when will front valance be made?

thanks.
pm me..

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/16/10 03:03 PM

PM sent with prices. The front valances are due on March 9th
Posted By: mridolfo

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/16/10 08:50 PM

Hi,

Looking for Door hinge set for 71-74 Dodge B-body ?

Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/16/10 10:10 PM

Hi,

Unfortunately all the door hinges are still in development. Sorry...

Jeff
Posted By: 68SportSatvert

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/17/10 03:45 PM

Jeff,
Looks like things are going well for you. I'm not surprised!! Keep up the great service.

Take care!!
Posted By: redzards

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/20/10 06:14 PM

Hello Jeff!!,
I would like the login and password for MOPARTS pricing if you are still doing that. I need to make a list and then I will request shipping quote.
Thanks,
Russell

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/20/10 07:18 PM

Hi Russell,

PM sent. Let me know when you're ready for a quote.

Have a good weekend!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/26/10 03:43 PM

Huge price drop on the shaker hoods last week if some folks were thinking about them! List price went from $1199 to $899.

RT Challenger hoods are down a bit as well.
Posted By: Birdturd

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/28/10 06:53 PM

Jeff, thanks for the parts they were in great shape and showed up quickly, I appreciate it
& will be in touch

Josh

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/01/10 09:58 PM

Glad you like 'em Josh! Let me know when you're ready for quarters, and let me know if you have any questions!

Jeff
Posted By: demon

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/02/10 04:28 AM

Thanks for the parts Jeff!
Great service and prices. You will get more orders from me!
Posted By: redzards

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/02/10 07:54 PM

Just wanted to give a big 2 thumbs up to Jeff. I placed a large AMD sheet metal order with him the middle of last week and received it yesterday in perfect condition, also thanks to AMD's packing. The whole transaction was FLAWLESS and the customer support and communication was outstanding. I will definately be doing more business with Jeff.
Russell
Posted By: rrbrucea

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/02/10 08:34 PM

Jeff is a SUPER guy and a good friend. I'm not the least bit surprised to hear his service is second to none.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/03/10 01:53 AM

Thanks for the feedback guys! I appreciate it!!!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/04/10 12:35 AM

Update on the challenger rear valances... These are now still out 45 days...

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/06/10 03:18 PM

Hey Jeff, you don't buy chance have a body bumper set in stock do ya? I'm working on the trunk gaps and want to make sure I've got the height right. Let me know if you have 'em and if not, go ahead and bring some in for me. Thanks-Jake
Posted By: hemibeep

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/07/10 01:59 AM

let me know when the 71 runner front valances arrive! thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/07/10 02:13 AM

Will do Dave! They're still supposed to show up Tuesday, so I'll let you know. I did get a shipping quote for a front/rear set for you from AMD the other day, so now all we need is for stuff to actually show up
Posted By: Finoke

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/15/10 10:15 PM

Hi Jeff,
I got my full quarters for the road runner today (left and right) as well as trunk extensions via FedEX tractor trailer.

They came really fast and in great shape! The price was great too!

Thanks again,
Tom

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/16/10 01:18 AM

Jeff, any chance you have pictures of the lower rear window frame part no. 655-1468 Thanks

Josh

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/16/10 02:40 PM

Hey Tom, Glad everything arrived in good shape. Thanks for letting me know!

Hey Josh, here's a pic of the 655-1468. Its been approved for production, but its about 45 days out before its available.

Jeff

Attached picture 5868592-655-1468.JPG

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/17/10 01:12 AM

Have you heard anything on the pcs either side of this one?
Posted By: DonnieLawson

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/17/10 01:24 AM

How about a set of bumpers for a 68 Cuda ?
Posted By: shadow456

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/17/10 02:20 AM

for 71 roadrunner. hi i need a quote on front valance, rear val. with tips, R rear full qtr 71. and tinted glass set. anything bad on the glass? also how much for shipping to 54114. crivitz wis. i may need allot more but this quote will give me a start. thanks, tom

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/17/10 05:03 AM

Hey Josh, let me do some looking. You've caught me away from what's left of my coronet today so I can't take a good look to see what we're missing.

On the 68 barracuda bumpers, I'll ping AMD. I know those were getting reworked due to being too long, but I don't have a new ETA handy right now.

Tom, I'll send a quote to you shortly on the 71 RR parts. Only comment on the glass (and I believe its been posted a lot on Moparts too), is that the top edges of the side glass will have a little wave to them in the last inch or so as it approaches the top edge. I've tried to take pics to show people, but its not severe enough to be able to snap a pic of it.

Also, the 71RR front valances are due this week (lotsa containers showing up this week). The new product announcements went out on them yesterday, but they weren't in yesterday's container. The 66-70 B body upper cowls showed up in yesterday's container though...

Hope that helps!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/17/10 01:58 PM

Still no ETA on the 67-69 barracuda bumpers. The last sample still didn't cut it...
Posted By: ratroaster

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/17/10 11:08 PM

Hey Jeff is the price on the shaker hoods still good? What is the discounted price?

Thanks,

Mark

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/18/10 03:24 AM

PM sent with pricing info on the shakers. They're still down a lot.

BTW, 71 RR front valances arrived at AMD today as well as the E body cuda trunk extensions that've been out of stock for a while.

Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/19/10 03:10 PM

Quote:

Have you heard anything on the pcs either side of this one?

Hey Josh, Right now there are no plans to do the pieces outboard of the 655-1468... Sorry.

Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/20/10 10:57 PM

Thats alright I know what I'll need to repair instead of replace, thats all

-J
Posted By: DusterKrazy

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/27/10 03:16 AM

Did AMD ever make the '70 Charger valances??
Posted By: Charger453

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/27/10 04:47 AM

Quote:

Did AMD ever make the '70 Charger valances??

I just got mine from Jeff yesterday ... FAST shipping!!! Just did a quick mock up a few minutes ago and it seems to fit pretty well.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/28/10 01:26 AM

Hi,

I've gotten a few stock related questions lately since AMD's webpage is showing various things (everything) as in stock. Unfortunately their website is having to default to showing everything as being in stock (even stuff that's not in production like E body fenders, 68 coronet tailpanels, etc). It was either show all products as in stock or nothing, so everything that's got a part number assigned will show as in stock. Please check out our web page as it'll give a better idea of what's really in stock.

Thanks!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/29/10 01:54 PM

Wow, got the cutout rear valance for my '71 Road Runner in 2 days! Thanks Jeff!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/09/10 08:02 PM

Any word from AMD on completions of the Challenger rear valances...??

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/09/10 08:16 PM

Sadly the word of the day is that they're waiting on another set of samples due in late this month. If those work out, it'll be 45 days from that point. Sorry the news isn't better, but I'm sure they'll fit really sweet when they are approved!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/09/10 08:28 PM

AHHHHH

Thats what they said last Sept!!! This valance piece is holding up my whole project!!

Thanks a million Jeff! What a fast response!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/21/10 03:40 AM

If anyone in the Denver area is thinking about some AMD stuff, let me know. I'm planning to place an order in the next couple of weeks and I can add things to it w/o a freight charge. Pickup would be in Fort Collins or I could meet folks in North Denver.

Thanks!
Posted By: 71autoxr

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/23/10 02:25 AM

Thanks Jeff. My 69 Dart quarter panels arrived on time, in excellent shape. Only got them out of the packaging (which is excellent by the way) and held up to the car but the finish of these panels is great. I have used competitors quarters for this dart before, lets just say they left a lot to be desired. Thanks Jeff.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/23/10 03:37 AM

Glad to help Rick!!!
Posted By: sleepyhead416

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/25/10 01:03 PM

Are u going to be @ the swap meet in Canfeild Ohio ?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/25/10 04:30 PM

I won't be. Sorry..,
Posted By: Mattyweb

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/29/10 08:17 PM

Hi All,
Just wanted to post that I ordered half a car from Jeff that arrived today. Jeff could not have been easier to deal with and everything went like clockwork. Great communication, tracking numbers, etc. Everything arrived in great shape despite FedEx's best efforts to beat the snot out of the boxes. Jeff gave me a great price too. Highly recommend dealing with him. Thanks Jeff!

Parts look good. I'll post results when I start to fit them (but don't hold your breath, I've got a ways to go )

Matt

Attached picture 5954246-AMDSheetmetal.jpg

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/30/10 03:15 AM

Cool! Thanks for the pic Matt! Looks like Christmas in April there
Posted By: sycboi

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/03/10 02:53 PM

How much for a '70 Dart Swinger passenger side trunk extension to my door in Norwalk, Ohio 44857

-Michael

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/03/10 03:06 PM

Hey Michael,

PM sent for ya!

Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/04/10 02:59 AM

Sounds like the retooling of the 68-70 B Body Dodge outer wheelhouses has been approved!!! 45-60 days now...

Re: B Body inner rockers and hood hinges are in! - 05/14/10 06:15 PM

Just found out that 66-70 B body INNER rockers are now in stock as well as 68-70 B body hood hinges!!!

Re: B Body (non-charger) lower rear window frames - 06/04/10 02:12 PM

Hot off the press... 68-70 B Body (non-charger) lower rear window frames just showed up at AMD yesterday! Part number 655-1468...
Posted By: Rockland71GTX

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/04/10 11:42 PM

I ordered a set of console brackets from Jeff on Tuesday and they arrived today (Fri)! I couldn't be happier with the whole deal. Customer service, price and speed of delivery are all tops, thanks Jeff!
Posted By: DmanSRT71

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/05/10 03:00 PM

I'd like a price on a 71 cuda hood. Either shaker style, or the power bulge (rally) hood if AMD makes the latter. If they don't, are there plans?

Darren

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/05/10 03:51 PM

Hey Darren,

PM sent with pricing info. I'll followup on bulge hood plans.

Thanks!
Jeff
Posted By: smracing

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/07/10 04:01 AM

looking for prices on R&L full quarters
for a 71 barracuda
shipping to 63362
thanks
Mike

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/07/10 05:26 PM

Sounds like no plans on the cuda bulge hoods...

Hey Mike, PM coming with a quote for ya!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/17/10 04:01 AM

67-69 Barracuda rear valance announcement went out today (with and without tip versions)!

Attached picture 6041100-AMD960-1267.JPG
Posted By: xx29

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/26/10 01:14 PM

Hello
How much is a 1969 Dart RH quarter panel shipped to 91335 CA? Not the "full quarter", the one that goes to the upper edge of the panel..thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/26/10 03:20 PM

PM on it's way! Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!
Posted By: 808CUDA

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/27/10 12:05 AM

Jeff is the man!

Deep discounts, second to none fast and late night service and very professional!

Thanks for all your help Jeff! The AMD deck filler panel, lower roof frame and package tray came together nicely! Looks all O.E. My body shop cannot believe how well these parts are made. The gap is perfect between all the panels including the deck filler and trunk edge.

Here's the BEFORE AMD pic

Gil

Attached picture 6055838-IMG_0967.JPG

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/27/10 12:19 AM

And hidden rust below what looked like a decent lower roof frame and package tray..

Attached picture 6055857-IMG_0984.JPG

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/27/10 12:22 AM

and fresh AMD metal

Attached picture 6055861-IMG_0993.JPG

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/27/10 12:26 AM

One more pic of the fresh metal

Attached picture 6055867-IMG_0995.JPG

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/27/10 01:07 AM

Awesome pics Gil! Thanks for posting those!! Great to see these cars coming back together...
Posted By: HemiDave

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/28/10 09:12 PM

70 Coronet/Superbee quarters, please!

Dave

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/29/10 12:01 AM

Hey Dave,

Still not being planned. I guess the volume on the 68/69 coronet quarters hasn't been so hot, so that's not helping matters either

Jeff
Posted By: 67383scuda

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/04/10 12:17 AM

--price for 1970 gran coupe front valance shipped to the 99324.
thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/04/10 05:19 AM

PM sent. Sorry for the delay! Been outside playin' with the sand on the Coronet all day... and in the dark...

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/08/10 02:28 PM

Just a heads up. I'm going to do another free freight order for folks in the Colorado Front range area toward the end of July. PM me if interested. Delivery possible or pickup in Fort Collins.

Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/15/10 01:22 AM

Hey Jeff, any word on the rear valance for the challenger? I'm too busy to work on her right now but will need it to do much more when I get time here in about a month. Thanks-Jake

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/15/10 04:11 PM

Hey Jake,

Sounds like the last test fit went very good, but there was one hole that needed repositioned. ETA is 60 days now from what I hear. I'll touch base with you then to see if that'll work for ya!

Thanks!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/16/10 12:17 AM

That ought to be fine. I'm really busy with the whole grind right now anyway. Talk with you soon.-Jake
Posted By: 72challcan

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/21/10 03:57 AM

Just bought a whole load of AMD for my 70 chall convert and Jeff was excellent Highly recommend

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/27/10 07:15 PM

Here's a few pics I thought folks might be interested in from the 69 Coronet RT I'm working on...

The first couple are a side to side pic of the LH B body inner rocker as compared to an original. Overall, it was a very nice fit. Great replication of the "bumps" by the turn up. The only differences I found were on the nose (1/4" too long). I suppose as with some parts, there were a couple versions. This was an easy cut and refold to mate up with the firewall. The apron also appears to be 1/4" longer as it goes down as compared to the original, so once the inner/outer are mated together, I'll trim it back. Much better than 1/4" short!

There were a couple holes for the brake line hanger clips that also needed to be drilled.

Attached picture 6108191-inner_rocker_front.jpg

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/27/10 07:15 PM

Back of the inner rocker...

Attached picture 6108194-inner_rocker_tail.jpg

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/27/10 07:17 PM

I ended up sectioning in an AMD rear frame rail into the front of the original rail (anyone need the front part of a rear rail?). The dimensions matched up great where the splice was done.

Differences I noticed were in the sharpness of the lower end of the frame rail where I made the splice. The AMD rail was a little sharper. I also needed to refold the rear crossmember flange of the rail as it made the turn a little "early". I would've had to mount the new rear spring hanger forward on the rail a bit to compensate and I preferred to refold the flange area. I've seen other rear rails extending further before going sideways for the rear crossmember, so this seems to vary a bit.

Attached picture 6108197-rear_frame.jpg

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/27/10 07:20 PM

The 66-70 B body T bar crossmember has a couple minor differences that I noticed. The pass thru holes for the brake and fuel lines were not "beveled" like the original pieces, so I cut those out of the original xmember and pasted them into the AMD part.

Attached picture 6108201-tbar1.jpg

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/27/10 07:23 PM

The other difference I noticed with the tbar crossmember is the alignment hole placement on the bottom of the part. The jig I built cradles the part but also has pegs to align things using those 1" dia holes. The hole placement was a bit off, so you can't use those to help realign things, and if you're doing any diagonal measurements on the car down the road, the measurements are gonna be weird... Otherwise though, the tbar crossmember dropped right in and measured right on where it mattered.

Attached picture 6108203-interior.jpg

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/27/10 09:51 PM

Quote:

70 Coronet/Superbee quarters, please!

Dave

Me too... I'll take 2 pair!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/28/10 03:19 PM

I hear ya... I asked about those again a couple weeks ago, and its still the same situation. The 68/9 quarters move so slow that it doesn't help seriously consider doing the '70s at this point...
Posted By: Ghoul

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/29/10 04:58 AM

Just voicing my vote for 70 Charger parts, I have a 70 Charger too & would love to be able to get fenders if something were to happen to mine. Thanks for finally making some parts for 70 Chargers!
Lesli in Richmond,VA
Posted By: moparguy55

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/29/10 01:58 PM

With the amount of daytona clones and 70 chargers being restored you'd think 70 fenders and hoods would sell.

I'm greatful enough as it is for the parts now available. 10 years ago I wouldn't have bought my 70 as i wouldn't have even considered restoring it with all the rust issues and southern 1/4's being $2k plus each if you could find them.
Posted By: 70Runnerdude

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/30/10 04:24 PM

Can you give me a price on a Challenger rallye hood? Shipping to 78390
Thanks !
bcuda1969@yahoo.com

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/30/10 04:49 PM

Quote is on it's way. Thanks!
Posted By: DusterDog

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/31/10 12:58 AM

Hey Jeff,

Did the 1970/71 Duster rear bumpers make it yet??

Dog

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/31/10 01:07 AM

As of a little over a week ago, those are back in stock! Let me know if you'd like a quote.

Have a good weekend!
Jeff
Posted By: Sunroofcuda

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/31/10 03:23 AM

Will you guys be at the Mopar Nats?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/31/10 08:29 AM

It's not looking like it this year...

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/03/10 02:30 PM

Carlisle was better anyway, right Jeff?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/04/10 02:26 AM

Definately a great show to check out! Still a healthy chunk 'o miles further to drive though if I was going to tote parts along!
Posted By: CUUDAK

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/04/10 02:48 AM

See that you have the rear valance for 68 Barracuda! Tell me that they can be purchased without the reverse lights holes punched in it?? Any trunk gutter pieces, trunk extensions, lower 1/4 sections, anything coming!?
I have a 68 Fastback Barracuda needing sheetmetal

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/04/10 03:01 AM

Sorry, those holes are punched in all the valances...

Let me check on the patches/extensions/gutters in the morning for you. There is a quarter skin in the works that has a spring 2011 ETA (best case). The tooling can be reused for the patches. Just a matter of if they stamp them that way too.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/04/10 12:48 PM

Quote:

Definately a great show to check out! Still a healthy chunk 'o miles further to drive though if I was going to tote parts along!

Just ALL the way across the country for you. What's the problem?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/04/10 03:43 PM

Quote:

Let me check on the patches/extensions/gutters in the morning for you. There is a quarter skin in the works that has a spring 2011 ETA (best case). The tooling can be reused for the patches. Just a matter of if they stamp them that way too.

Patches/extensions/gutters are all planned to be available around the same timeframe as the 1/4 skins. I reconfirmed that there are no plans to do the valance w/o the reverse light holes unfortunately...
Posted By: Red70ChargerR/T

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/04/10 10:16 PM

I ordered parts from Jeff on Thursday last week, today I have two parts at my place.

Jeff was very quick to get pricing and even made sure that the parts were in stock!

I'll be buying more from Jeff.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/05/10 03:33 AM

Sounds great! Guess I will wait for these instead of searching for almost extinct rust free parts. I got a set of 1/4 to trunk gutters from a fellow member that are nice but now I need the pieces beside the taillight and floor to 1/4 extensions. This is great to hear! Looking forward to doing business with you!
Thanks, Robert

Quote:

Quote:

Patches/extensions/gutters are all planned to be available around the same timeframe as the 1/4 skins. I reconfirmed that there are no plans to do the valance w/o the reverse light holes unfortunately...

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/05/10 05:23 PM

Speaking of A bodies, the trunk floors are back in stock at AMD as of this morning!!
Posted By: 79machocharger

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/06/10 03:20 PM

Does AMD offer 70 challenger passenger side fenders with out the antenna hole?
Posted By: DusterDog

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/06/10 03:56 PM

Quote:

As of a little over a week ago, those are back in stock! Let me know if you'd like a quote.

Have a good weekend!
Jeff

Jeff, I sent you a PM

Let me know.

Thanks,

Dog

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/06/10 04:29 PM

Quote:

Does AMD offer 70 challenger passenger side fenders with out the antenna hole?

The fenders aren't available yet (getting close to signing off on the tooling!) but the feedback I'm getting is that they should be without the antenna holes

Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/06/10 04:32 PM

Cool thanks! It'll be a while before I get the t/a done any way.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/06/10 04:42 PM

Quote:

Jeff, I sent you a PM

Let me know.

Thanks,

Dog

Quote headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: 440gtx6

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/09/10 05:44 AM

What about 71 Cuda fenders, are they available now? Price?

Thanks,
Jim

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/09/10 06:29 AM

Quote:

What about 71 Cuda fenders, are they available now? Price?

Thanks,
Jim

Still in the tooling tweak cycle. No ETA yet. Sorry...
Posted By: LO23

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/10/10 09:18 PM

pm sent

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/10/10 11:31 PM

Quote is on the way!

BTW, challenger rear valances were approved! ETA is 60 days...
Posted By: dobie

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/11/10 02:15 AM

PM sent, Sir. Looking to buy a few things at the Nat's but I'd rather go thru you if possible.

Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/11/10 03:15 AM

Hey Steve,

Quote is on its way. Let me know how things turn out at the nats!

Thanks!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/16/10 10:48 PM

68-70 B body rear window trim sets (non charger) are on the way! Sounds like a 9/20-ish ETA.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/18/10 03:57 PM

Quote:

Okay, I have a couple of the A body barracuda w/ tip valances in stock that do NOT have the reverse light holes cut!

... AMD flyer update in the works now. Apparently they are actually all that way! So the current stock picture is incorrect.
Posted By: dobie

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/20/10 02:31 PM

Hey guys: I ordered my parts on Monday, and they were here Thursday morning. Great service and prices from Jeff. I'll definitely be buying all my metal from ya.

Thanks again!
Posted By: mymcodebee

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/23/10 08:57 PM

Just ordered a 1971 cuda front valence from Jeff.
Great price.
Thanks Jeff.

Reid
Posted By: DaveDudek

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/24/10 04:38 PM

I`m looking for 2 doors for my 69 RoadRunner shipped to 48066. What`s something like that gonna cost? Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/24/10 05:08 PM

Quote PM headed your way! Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/27/10 06:02 AM

I would like to thank Jeff for going the extra mile to contact me and advise me that a part was available and at a great price to boot! Got my 68 Barracuda rear valance "without holes" today. Very nice piece!!! Fits awesome!! Super fast shipping too! A couple more pieces and the Fish will be in Tip-Top shape.
Again, Thank You Jeff!!
Robert
Posted By: mymcodebee

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/30/10 07:11 PM

Received my 71 cuda front valence on Friday. Great part with no damage. Thanks Jeff.
Will be ordering a couple more soon.

Reid

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/30/10 09:02 PM

Thanks for letting me know Reid!!! Talk to you soon!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/06/10 07:01 AM

Jeff,

sorry if this has been asked but, are you going to be at monster mopar in st. louis?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/06/10 08:10 AM

Hey Josh,

Not this year... Anything in particular that you're looking for?
Posted By: Kowality

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/07/10 01:06 AM

I was looking for a 1972 Dart passenger rear quarter shipped to 48438.
Thanks, Mark

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/07/10 03:47 AM

PM on it's way Mark! Sorry for the delay. Been out messing with the Coronet and my daughter's scamp.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/07/10 10:41 PM

Quote:

Hey Josh,

Not this year... Anything in particular that you're looking for?

I still need some big items but what i need soon is the rear crossmember on a 68 rr. I bought the passenger outer pc (the outer rightrear side) from ya last time but I'm thinking I want to replace the whole thing now. Its not in any time crunch just thought if you had some parts there I'd get those from ya. It all depends on how motivated i am about getting that 2pc trunk pan out of it

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/15/10 08:31 PM

Found out that 70 RR bumper sets are in the works! Looks like an estimated 90 day ETA at this point.
Posted By: 71GORT

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/15/10 11:16 PM

Hi Jeff
How much for a challenger shaker zip 80645?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/16/10 12:20 AM

PM sent for ya. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/16/10 09:12 PM

I don't even shop around anymore. I go straight to Mr. jsbrown for all my AMD needs. Always the best service...

-Michael

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/27/10 10:36 PM

67-69 Barracuda bumpers just arrived at AMD today!!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/04/10 03:49 PM

66-70 B body front frame rails were just approved for production! ETA in ~90days...

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/05/10 07:54 AM

Quote:

I don't even shop around anymore. I go straight to Mr. jsbrown for all my AMD needs. Always the best service...

-Michael

I couldn't agree more

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/14/10 06:59 PM

Thanks for the feedback!!

Also, just found out that the 68-9 RR front bumpers finally have an ETA again! 11/13...

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/26/10 02:02 AM

Sounds like 68-9 Coronet bumpers have been approved! ETA 60 days...

On the downside, the challenger rear valance ETA is still 45-60 days

New stuff for today too is the 70-76 Duster back glass lower frame (655-1370 ... lists for $44.95).

Attached picture 6268840-AMD655-1370.jpg

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/26/10 07:17 PM

Just learned that the new 68-70 B body (non charger) rear window trim sets are due to arrive next week! Part number 670-1468-S

update for 11/1: They're in at AMD!
Posted By: ewolfe

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/01/10 12:15 PM

I need a right hand quarter panel for a 69 Dart convertible shipped to 40014...can you help me out with a to the door price?

Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/01/10 02:24 PM

Quote on the way! Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/03/10 12:06 AM

Are the 70 challenger amd fenders out yet, thanks.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/03/10 01:26 AM

Still being told that they're about 3 months out yet. Getting close!!!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/06/10 01:57 AM

70-72 cuda front bumper brackets are back in stock!

Sounds like the B body front frame rails are planned to come seperate from the shock towers now. Great for those (myself included! ) that just want a tower.
Posted By: joewhite440

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/06/10 05:17 AM

Jeff

Can you get the Front and Rear Bumpers and Rear Solid Bumper Guards for a 1970 Challenger. How do I get a price quote on these to 15052. What is the chrome like on these???

Thank you!

Joe

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/06/10 09:26 AM

PM on it's way!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/07/10 08:56 PM

Here's a closeup of the new 68-70 B Body window trim! Its thinner than the original stuff (mic's at 0.015").

Attached picture 6290070-AMD670-1468-S_3.JPG

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/07/10 10:13 PM

Random info for folks...

68-70 Charger rear window corner patches: Next time AMD is getting skins made from the full quarters, these sections are planned to be saved in order to make patches.

E body front frame rails: getting close to approval!

70-72 Duster front bumpers: Finally approved, but not in stock yet.

A body fenders are in the works! Late spring availability (best case)... 67-72 Dart, 70-72 Duster.

A body roof skins: 67-73 Dart are in the works.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/10/10 05:10 AM

'70 Dart fenders? Holy wow! Never thought I would live to see the day...

-Michael
Posted By: Two Lane

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/12/10 03:19 AM

How much for a Demon rear tail panel to zip 97038? Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/12/10 03:32 AM

PM is on the way for you. Thanks!
Posted By: 6-789 Dart

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/18/10 08:44 PM

how much for a set of quarters and rear bumper crossmember for a 68 RR? shipping to NC 28086

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/18/10 10:52 PM

PM is headed your way. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/19/10 07:04 PM

How much is the 68-70 B-Body rear window trim?
with shipping to 21030 - Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/19/10 07:32 PM

A quote is headed your way! Thanks!
Posted By: johnscudashop

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/22/10 06:52 PM

Give me a quote on a cuda shaker hood with hood pins.Shipped to business Address 29576 Thanks John

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/22/10 07:11 PM

The quote is headed your way John. Thanks!
Posted By: MTSI

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/22/10 09:10 PM

Any word on 1971 Charger R/T doorskins?

Rear valence with dual cut outs fit perfect. Thanks.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/22/10 10:34 PM

Sounds like those are quite a ways out yet. There are samples available to build the tooling, but work hasn't started on it yet... Sorry.
Posted By: MTSI

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/23/10 05:41 PM

Thanks.

Any thoughts to just stamping the louvers in one small patch panel with an inch or two for border?
Posted By: KillerBee

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/23/10 05:51 PM

Can I get a quote on a Challenger Shaker hood shipped to 44646?

Thanks.
Kevin

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/23/10 06:00 PM

It's headed your way. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/23/10 09:01 PM

Quote:

Thanks.

Any thoughts to just stamping the louvers in one small patch panel with an inch or two for border?

Sounds like it's full skins only. Things that detract from recouping the full part tooling costs are always a little dicey unfortunately.

Another timeframe update too after discussing these some more... Months will most likely be an understatement. We're looking more like end of next year at best on these.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/24/10 08:12 PM

Bad news today... All Dart quarters are up $50 and listing at $549.95 (it hasn't made it to the AMD site yet). Looks like the dart quarter skin pricing is still the same for now. No change on Duster quarters. I'll honor prior quotes on the Dart quarters.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/24/10 09:00 PM

I'm going to needing a big chunk of metal and was wondering if you could give me a price including shipping to 04401. Perfer AMD parts and it's all for a 70 challenger.
-amd front and rear bumpers
-amd full trunk pan
-left and right trunk extensions
-full rear frame rails
-the large floor peice behind the rear floor pans
-front and rear floor pans
-and I going to order the AMD fenders when they come out. Will hold off if there going to be out soon.
basicly every thing on the floor from the fire wall back.
Also do you sell the dynacorn one peice trunk pan with the framrails already attached. It also has the peice that meets the rear floor pans attached to it as well. If you could pm a quote for it all that would be great.
Thanks Ryan

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/24/10 09:21 PM

Hey Ryan,

I'll get something put together for you shortly and PM it over. I don't currently carry dynacorn though.

Talk to you soon!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/24/10 09:37 PM

Thanks Jeff, really apreciate it. I also forgot to add front inner fenders.
Thanks so much Ryan

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/24/10 09:58 PM

No problem. I'll get those in there. Looks like stock is good on everything too. I'll send this right over.

Jeff
Posted By: STLDuster

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/28/10 08:05 AM

We have ordered a ton of stuff from Jeff. Everything has been freaking great. Great guy, Great help, Great parts!

I replaced the passenger side rocker panel with an AMD piece that I ordered from Jeff.

I spent today working on my outer wheel house. Hopefully going to do the quarter panel tomorrow!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/28/10 08:47 AM

Cool! Thanks for posting the pics Dan!

It must be an A-body weekend. Got my 15 yr old daughter doing her first plug welds to get the trunk floor back in her '71 Scamp today

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/02/11 08:53 PM

Planning to place an order to our location toward the end of the month. If anyone wants to have some parts ride along freight free, let me know!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/05/11 05:48 PM

Hi Jeff, let me know if you hear any thing about 69 dodge dart fenders. I'm going to need a set of those and the 70 challenger when those come out soon.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/05/11 08:22 PM

Hey Ryan,

Unfortunately, now the A body fender project is on hold

Challenger fenders are waiting another test fit. I hear the cuda fenders were approved with a 3 month ETA.

Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/06/11 08:38 PM

A liitle more info on the A body fenders... I guess when the dust settled on the first round of tooling costs, it was going to force the part price right up B/E body levels and its felt that's not going to go over well.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/07/11 01:42 AM

I would of paid it for a new pair 69 dart fenders. A nice used set is really hard to find and I would rather have brand new ones. Thanks for the info.
Posted By: Vermont MOPAR

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/07/11 02:16 AM

Looking for deck lid for challenger... zip is 05401 quote?

Thanks
VT Mopar

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/07/11 02:39 AM

PM is on the way!
Posted By: oldjonny

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/08/11 07:50 PM

Price on a Dart PowerBulge hood (67-9)?

Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/09/11 01:16 AM

PM headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: 67Charger

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/10/11 07:29 AM

Could I get 2 itemized quotes with shipping to 93550? I need lots more, but for my first order I'll be combining with a friend to save on freight. Curious to see how different pieces affect the shipping rate.

1968 Charger

Front and Rear Valence
Right and Left Fender
Right and Left 1/4 panel lower rear corners
Right and Left Door SKINS
Deck filler panel

---OR---

Front and Rear Valence
Right and Left Fender
Right and Left 1/4 panel lower rear corners
Left Full 1/4

THANKS!!!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/10/11 09:55 AM

The quotes are headed your way. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/13/11 10:50 PM

Hi ya Jeff! Any word on the 70 challenger rear valance yet? I've been finding other things to keep me busy but I sure would like to get back at the rear end of this thing! Thanks-Jake

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/13/11 11:25 PM

Hey Jake,

The cutout version went back to tooling changes again.... and no ETA. I guess they're having problems with it "pulling together" when stamping that huge area out for the tips

Jeff
Posted By: JSR1485

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/15/11 01:36 AM

Can I get a quote on 406-1267-L and R shipped to 08510
Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/15/11 02:12 AM

PM headed your way. Have a good weekend!
Posted By: BradD

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/15/11 05:21 PM

70 Road Runner. Right door skin to 47362?
Thanks
Posted By: 440 Dere

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/15/11 09:17 PM

Left front floor pan on a 66 b-body (not charger).Price and shipping to Ohio 43050 Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/15/11 09:55 PM

Quotes are headed your way guys. Thanks!
Posted By: 440challenger

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/16/11 12:28 AM

Need a quote for a pair of 73 challenger fenders shipped to 08050. thank you!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/16/11 12:51 AM

PM headed your way! The challenger fenders are in another round of tooling changes still, so we're probably looking at 4 months best case before they're available. The cuda fenders were approved, so those should be available in 2-3 months.
Posted By: 446Duster

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/17/11 03:06 AM

PM sent for Duster bumpers.
Posted By: mshred

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/17/11 04:25 AM

Can I get a quote for a 4 speed hump for a 67-76 a-body? (actually for a 71 scamp if it makes a difference).

Thanks!
Matthew
Posted By: Charger453

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/17/11 06:54 AM

Any plans for a 70 Charger front bumper? I doubt it, but figured I'd ask.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/17/11 07:33 AM

PM's on the way for the quotes!

Quote:

Any plans for a 70 Charger front bumper? I doubt it, but figured I'd ask.

Hey Rick,

Hadn't heard anything on those, but let me check and find out for sure!

Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/17/11 05:22 PM

Nope, no plans on the 70 charger front bumpers.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/17/11 08:56 PM

So what's in the pipes from AMD this year?
What can we expect? Anything new? time frames?

My votes:

1) 71-74 charger Bulge Hood
2) 70 Coronet Full OEM quarter panels
3) 73-74 Charger full OEM quarter panels

Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/17/11 10:51 PM

Hi,

No dice on those 3. Sorry

They're talking about 66-67 B body quarters, and we're probably looking at a partial in about a year (best case).

No plans on the 73-4 charger quarters. There are some 73-4 RR partials in the works (probably 6-8 months out).

The 71-4 charger bulge hood is on hold with the door skins.

Lots of A body stuff in the works. The roof still looks like its in the plan for darts. Frame rails and tbar xmembers.

Fender patches are expected this year. Most of what's coming out is what's been shown with the last catalog update like the fender patches (or even the catalog before that in the case of the E body fenders).

66-70 B and E body front frame rails are getting close (B's are approved and E's are just about there).

All A/B/E body door hinges were approved for production, so those should be out soon.

Challenger fenders were finally approved! Looking at 90 days there.

Many variations of BB/SB valve covers will be sneaking out here shortly as well.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/19/11 06:43 AM

Can you get me a price for a set of 70 challenger fenders along with a front valance shipped to 79764.
Thanks...chris

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/19/11 04:57 PM

PM on the way. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/25/11 09:06 AM

Almost afraid to say it, but I've been told the challenger valance with the exh cutouts was approved! Expected in 2 months now. The non-tip version was approved back in Oct, but nothing was run on those until the tip version was finished up.
Posted By: SIMopar

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/26/11 12:44 AM

shot me a price on 72 road runner upper and lower rad support and lower front valance shipped to 10306

Thanks
Kevin
Posted By: RichL1967

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/26/11 12:51 AM

Do they (or anyone) make 71 Charger FRONT partial quarters?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/26/11 02:17 AM

PM on the way Kevin!

As far as the front partial quarters, AMD only did the 71-2 RR. No plans for others done that way. I haven't seen that out there for 71 chargers.
Posted By: 68427vette

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/27/11 01:27 PM

i need pricing on: AMD SHEET METAL
70 superbee,
Full quarters, or the 1/2 quarters you sell
full floor, full trunk, kickdowns
toe boards, rear tray, under rear window area,

71 challenger n96
FULL cowl,( upper top, 2 sides, firewall,) rockers, roof, full 1/4s, front frame rails, inner/outer wheel tubs, and front engine compartment inner fenders, full floors, front to back, and trunk pan, and kickdowns. taillight piece, deck lid. shaker hood

and anything else you may think i'll need.

best pricing gets my business, ( i have 4 challengers, 2 chargers and a few RR and superbees, that all need sheet metal)

jc ohio 43123

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/27/11 05:03 PM

Some followup questions sent via PM for ya!

Thanks!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/28/11 08:48 PM

Looks like the Duster front bumpers have finally arrived at AMD!!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/29/11 03:43 AM

Speaking of bumpers, Front/Rear sets for '70 RR's are now in stock and the rear 68/9 Coronet bumpers have arrived. Fronts for those due in soon.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/29/11 06:41 PM

Quote:

70 superbee,

best pricing gets my business,

jc ohio 43123

AMD doesnt sell full or partial quarters for a 70 Superbee
Do they?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/29/11 06:51 PM

Quote:

Quote:

70 superbee,

best pricing gets my business,

jc ohio 43123

AMD doesnt sell full or partial quarters for a 70 Superbee
Do they?

Nope....
Posted By: stickman

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/30/11 05:41 PM

Does amd have a date on full doors for challenegrs?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/30/11 06:19 PM

Offhand, I don't know. Let me find out and I'll get back with ya!

[Update] - sounds like the full E body door project has been stopped due to what the demand is looking like...

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/31/11 09:40 AM

Ok,
Its a new year! I noticed that you stated alot of A body stuff in the works..... How about those lower side trunk/1/4 extensions and rear 1/4 patches for the 67-9 Barracudas???? Please tell me they are coming!! I think you told me something like spring 2011..
Thanks,
Robert

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/31/11 04:34 PM

Quote:

Ok,
Its a new year! I noticed that you stated alot of A body stuff in the works..... How about those lower side trunk/1/4 extensions and rear 1/4 patches for the 67-9 Barracudas???? Please tell me they are coming!! I think you told me something like spring 2011..
Thanks,
Robert

These are still in the works, but the timeframe I'm hearing now is late summer... At least they're still in the works though
Posted By: geno440

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/31/11 08:21 PM

Can I have a price for a 68 cuda front valance. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/31/11 08:51 PM

PM on the way!
Posted By: stickman

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/06/11 09:11 PM

Hey Jeff. Give me a price on the amd complete front floor pan & both rear floor pans shipped to 63141 a business. This is for a 70 dodge challenger. Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/06/11 09:20 PM

The quote is headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: jcastle1

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/09/11 03:36 AM

Can I get a price for a lower gravel shield for a '69 road runner?
Thanks,
John

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/09/11 04:19 AM

PM headed your way!
Posted By: NV69B7RR

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/09/11 05:26 PM

Hi Jeff,
I need a quote for the following 71 Duster parts:
1) Lower front fender patch LH, qty 1
2) Lower rear 1/4 panel patch LH, qty 1
3) Lower rear 1/4 panel patch RH, qty 1
4) Trunk floor extension LH, qty 1
5) Trunk floor extension Rh, qty 1

Shipped to a business in 89408, Nevada. How long is the quote good for?

Thanks!
Brent

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/09/11 05:38 PM

Hi Brent,

I'll PM that shortly. All of the fender patches that are showing up in the new catalog are still in the works though.

Thanks!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/19/11 01:13 AM

Jeff,

Got my parts in, everything looked good no damage. Thanks AGAIN for your prompt service. If I would happen to need anything else I'll definately let you know!!

P.S. I would recommend this dude to anyone lookin for parts, he's top notch!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/19/11 04:01 AM

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know Josh!!!
Posted By: toplescuda

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/21/11 04:14 AM

curious about quote for left and right cuda (e body) door skins shiped to poplar bluff mo.63901 thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/21/11 04:56 AM

PM headed your way! Thanks!!
Posted By: roadrunner7020

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/21/11 06:04 AM

Looking for a quote on 1970 roadrunner front bumper only no brackets shipped to 42343 didn't realise these were available yet

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/21/11 07:47 AM

Quote is headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: tman

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/22/11 05:29 PM

I'll keep it short. Clear drivers AMD door glass for 70 cuda htp to zip code 98059. Thanks for all you do.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/22/11 08:47 PM

Hi, The quote is headed your way!

Thanks!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/03/11 04:43 AM

The retooled 68-70 Ply B body trunk extensions are due arrive 3/15 finally!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/07/11 09:53 PM

Early arrival! The 68-70 ply b body extensions are back in stock today! Eric and Rob yours are headed out.
Posted By: KGorney

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/10/11 02:21 PM

Can you give me a quote for the following panels for a 72 Cuda?

Upper Cowl
Firewall (w/o AC)
Fender to cowl brackets (L&R)

Shipped to residential 03872.
Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/10/11 06:09 PM

Hi Keith,

I'll PM a quote to you here shortly.

Thanks!
Jeff
Posted By: RapidusMaximus

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/11/11 01:17 AM

Jeff, got the trunk extensions today, unboxed the quarter and trunk pan last night...sweet stuff, all looks good, jonesing to get out in the shop and start cutting the rusted stuff out. Thanks for the prompt service... Rob

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/11/11 02:28 AM

Thanks for letting me know Rob! Enjoy the cuttin'!
Posted By: bdaz smblk

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/20/11 03:52 AM

Got all my challenger stuff yesterday Jeff.Everything looked great and thanks for the quick shipping and great prices.Thanks again Kenny

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/20/11 04:58 AM

Excellent! Thanks for letting me know Kenny! I'll keep ya posted on the rear valance. AMD did get a few in this past week (20), but that was only enough for the backorder list to get thru about March 2010 from what I hear.

Talk to you later!
Posted By: TexasStroker

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/21/11 05:53 PM

Are you still able to do this for a 69 Charger front valance?:

"A/B/E front valances - $183.96 (Reg $229.95)"

Shoot me a PM, might not pass that up

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/21/11 06:03 PM

Yep, I can still do that. I'll PM you here in a sec.

Thanks!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/23/11 07:10 PM

Sounds like an adequate load of Challenger rear valances has finally arrived at AMD!!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/24/11 12:38 AM

Got the tail panel, wheelwell and tail light housing for my GTX today, stuff looks great...no instructions though just kidding, thanks Jeff, great service...now just have to get to work, looking forward to a busy weekend , Rob

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/24/11 02:35 AM

LOL! Excellent! Thanks for letting me know Rob!
Posted By: hvtarter

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/24/11 11:33 PM

Can I get a quote for some sheet metal

68-70 Charger Deck Filler Panel
Part No: 650-2668
68-70 Charger Trunk Floor Half Left
Part No: 805-2668-L
68-70 Charger Trunk Floor Half Right
Part No: 805-2668-R
68-70 B-Body Trunk Floor Brace Set
Part No: 820-1468-S
68-70 Charger Trunk Gutter Pair
Part No: 825-2668-P
66-70 B-Body Front Floor Pan Full
Part No: 400-1466

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/25/11 12:31 AM

PM is on the way. I know that brace set and RH gutter are out of stock right now unfortunately. Thanks!
Posted By: doitbby

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/25/11 05:39 AM

can you get me quote for a complete glass kit for a 1971 challenger, a rear valance with cutouts, hood hinges, glass trim, and a gas tank? thanks. my email is LLVIVIT@MSN.COM. btw shipped to 95366 zip code
Posted By: doitbby

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/25/11 05:54 AM

also do you have the hardware for the door glass? and a price for some 71 challenger sill plates thanks, leo LLVIVIT@MSN.COM

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/25/11 06:12 AM

Hi Leo,

I'll put something together for you. The hood hinges are back in development at AMD, so they're several months out. They had a few sets lock up on them, so they're going back and trying to ID what's happened on them.

Thanks!
Jeff
Posted By: gdonovan

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/08/11 11:22 AM

Excellent service from Jeff! Two thumbs up!
Posted By: n271cuda

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/10/11 02:02 PM

Quote:

Discount available for all moparts members on AMD sheetmetal and glass. Full AMD Mopar line with pricing is now available for review on our website.

PM me for a login and password that you'll need to access the moparts pricing.
(The full discounted pricing will not be displayed by default.)

Prices don't include shipping. Please contact me for a quote with shipping via PM or the webpage.

The sale is good thru the end of October (scratch that... we'll keep this going past the end of Oct. Pricing may change a bit, but the moparts login will always give better pricing)

Thanks!!
Jeff

Hello Jeff,

I am needing the following for a 71 Cuda Convertible

Left & Right full quarter
trunk pan
Left & Right trunk extensions

Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/10/11 04:31 PM

There's a quote headed your way. Thanks!!
Posted By: 66blvee

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/13/11 03:33 AM

Jeff, Can I get a quote to 74112 ?

1966 Belvedere

Front floor
L & R rear floor
Under seat
Trunk
Wire looms

Thanks, Everett

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/13/11 03:46 AM

Hi Everett,

I'll PM that over for you in a couple minutes.

Thanks!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/15/11 12:58 AM

Hey Jeff, got my parts today, thanks...looks like I'll be drilling more spotwelds this weekend...oh...boy...

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/15/11 01:46 AM

Excellent! Thanks for letting me know Rob!
Posted By: 1970Dart3406

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/17/11 10:55 PM

Are you still able to do this for a 1970 DartDemon front valance?:

"A/B/E front valances - $183.96 (Reg $229.95)"

Shoot me a PM and for shipping to 43065.

Thanks,
Steve
Posted By: BloFish

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/22/11 02:08 AM

Can I get a quote for an A body front valance for a Barracuda? Anyone buy one yet, how was the fit and finish? Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/22/11 02:27 AM

PM on the way! Thanks!
Posted By: WannaRunner

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/23/11 07:51 AM

someone said frame rails for '69 Road Runners are on back order, is this true?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/23/11 04:42 PM

Hi Dwayne,

I'll need to check and get back with you on the rears. The fronts are still a couple of months out last I heard.

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/25/11 02:40 PM

Stock is good on the rear frame rails.

Thanks!
Jeff
Posted By: WannaRunner

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/25/11 09:53 PM

Thanks Jeff!
Posted By: 72chrgrally

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/01/11 02:39 PM

Hey jeff can you PM me a quote for:

72 Charger front valance
72 B-body door hinges

and shipping to 14305

Thanks!
Steve

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/01/11 05:29 PM

PM is on the way Steve. Thanks!
Posted By: TX9H6E4CUDA

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/02/11 10:52 PM

Quote for 71 charger
front valance
Both trunk extensions
drivers front floor pan
can I please get indivudal prices might not be able to order at once. Shipped to 55014

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/03/11 01:04 AM

The quote is headed your way.

BTW, if anyone just needs the front portion of the 66-70 b body inner rocker, let me know.

Thanks!
Posted By: flypaper

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/04/11 11:46 PM

Quote:

For those that I've played "bad salesman" with on the 68-70 Bbody dodge wheelhouses (due to how they fit... or don't) I found out today that the outers are being retooled! They'll be several months out yet, but it'll be great to have something that's in the same league as the rest of the parts.

Anyone that can't wait and wants a screaming deal on the rev 1 versions, let me know. I have 1 set left.

Also had the new 69 coronet tail light panel show up here last week. Very nice piece...

Jeff

thank you very much for this post jeff

now at least i know why my outer wheel houses
fit like absolute total garbage..
it never ends....
Posted By: brianz426

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/06/11 06:39 PM

Hi Jeff,
Could you send me a quote on L&R AMD full rear quarters and outer wheelhouses for my '69 GTX? Need shipping charge to 21237 if possible also.
Thanks, have a great weekend
Brian

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/06/11 07:04 PM

Hey Brian,

Have a great weekend too!
Jeff
Posted By: runaway

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/17/11 11:27 PM

need trunk lid for 1970 coronet and full quarter panels

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/17/11 11:46 PM

Sorry, can't help you on those.... Nothing in the works either.
Posted By: High Impact

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/18/11 02:43 AM

Im getting back to my project, Can you qoute me on L&R front fenders and hood for a 1968 Charger. Oh yeah,a trunk lid too.

Zip-49660.

Thanks, Dave-

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/18/11 03:21 AM

Hey Dave,

The quote is on it's way!

Thanks!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/18/11 10:17 AM

Any update on the challenger fenders??
Posted By: crscuda

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/18/11 11:40 AM

Can I get a quote on a challenger shaker hood trim ring, shipped to 54403?

Thanks, Chad
Posted By: 340KID

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/18/11 02:50 PM

Hey Jeff,
Can you send me a quote for the following items for a 1972 Plymouth Duster
- set of full quarters
- pair of the front splash shields

Shipping would be to 06473

Thanks,

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/18/11 03:20 PM

Quote:

Any update on the challenger fenders??

Last ETA I heard was sometime in July for the challenger fenders.

FWIW, on the cuda fenders, there was supposed to be a small batch that were ahead of those by a couple weeks, but it sounded like they'd only go to the backorder queue.

PMs for the quotes have been sent too. Thanks!
Posted By: NV69B7RR

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/05/11 07:40 AM

Got my panels yesterday. Thanks for the great service!! I'll be calling you again.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/05/11 08:27 AM

Excellent! Thanks for letting me know Brent!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/07/11 04:26 PM

Hi Jeff,
Need to order the drivers side 70 runner satellite lower rear quarter panel. Does AMD makes these? I looked on there site and didnt see them.
Thanks Ryan

Attached picture 6671179-imagejpeg952_6.jpg

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/07/11 07:40 PM

Hey Ryan,

AMD does make those. I'll PM a quote for you. They are in stock too.

Thanks!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/09/11 01:45 AM

Update on a few things!

AMD has rolled out pricing changes today. Anyone with a previous quote, I'll do my best to honor it. I'll be rolling the pricing changes into my site in the next few days.

[edit] I may need to disable the moparts login at the end of June as the pricing may be a violation of AMD's new minimum advertised price that goes into effect in July. If i have to disable that, please inquire directly with me directly for quotes.

E body fenders... still no ETA They were expected next month, but as of now, they still haven't shipped from the plant. Anyone local that might be intersted in the 70-71 dynacorn challenger fenders, a pair of those are showing up here Friday.

Slightly off topic, if anyone is thinking about an alterkation, I can pass on a discount. I need to get one for my daughter's hemi scamp project and I can do better if I pick up a couple setups. I can have it drop shipped too! PM me for details on that.

Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/11/11 06:12 PM

If anyone is interested in delivery to the Nats, let me know by 7/22. Room in the trailer would be on a first come first served basis.

Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/14/11 03:47 AM

Quote:

Can I get a quote for an A body front valance for a Barracuda? Anyone buy one yet, how was the fit and finish? Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/14/11 04:04 AM

A PM is on the way. I haven't gotten any feedback one way or the other on that piece. Maybe someone can chime in here? Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/19/11 01:48 AM

Sounds like the E Body front frame rails just arrived at AMD in the last day or two! The 66-70 B Body ones are still ~30 days out though...
Posted By: jon01

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/20/11 06:08 AM

Can I get a quote for the following parts for a 68 GTX:
1 quarter
2 piece trunk floor
1 trunk extension
Both front floor pans

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/20/11 06:35 AM

Hey Jon,

The quote is headed your way!

Jeff
Posted By: carcrazyguy

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/20/11 12:17 PM

Can you send me a quote for the following...

71 Charger front valance
71 Charger rear valance with exhaust cutouts

Shipped to Amarillo, TX 79109

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/20/11 06:20 PM

The quote is on it's way! I have one of each left in stock. Thanks!
Posted By: carcrazyguy

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/20/11 07:26 PM

Sent you a PM...I will take them.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/20/11 08:18 PM

Sounds good Michael! Those will head out Monday for you
Posted By: megajoltman

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/25/11 04:31 AM

Picked up the Trunk Floor Extension for my 69 Dart on the weekend bought from Jeff.Excellent quality, great price, easy payment (paypal) and fast shipping

Thanks again

Roger

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/12/11 10:21 PM

Just got a set of the gilled cuda fenders in today, and those look really nice! One thing we noticed on the dynacorn challenger fenders was a wandering edge on the corner that was creating the gap to the hood. The AMD cuda piece is looking VERY nice there. Still no firm ETA on the AMD challenger fenders though...
Posted By: 3406pac

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/15/11 01:09 PM

When are the 70 cuda fenders due out?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/15/11 05:13 PM

The first batch that showed up at AMD a couple weeks ago sold out. Sounds like more are expected in the 30-45 day range. No firm date though...
Posted By: Danan

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/16/11 08:32 AM

Hello,
Is there anything in the works for 68 barracuda fastback quarter panels, lower quarter panel patches, or trunk extensions? If so, would you hazard a guess on the timeline?

Thanks,
Danan

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/16/11 04:53 PM

Hi,

They're still all in development. The quarters were supposed to just be getting done as a skin and not a full quarter. I can't get any ETA info. The original target was this past spring, but I would guess they're still several months away.

Sorry,
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/21/11 07:25 PM

66-70 B Body front frame rails arrived at AMD today! Towers are not pre-installed.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/03/11 07:05 PM

Quote:

Hi,

They're still all in development. The quarters were supposed to just be getting done as a skin and not a full quarter. I can't get any ETA info. The original target was this past spring, but I would guess they're still several months away.

Sorry,
Jeff

Geez,
I wish someone would convince them to step up the Second gen Barracuda stuff. While I have been waiting I coverted my car to a Big turbo and just about done.... I really need that lower 1/4 patch and trunk extension for a 68......
Posted By: seriousblack

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/09/11 10:06 PM

need that login info to get a deal on some glass.Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/09/11 11:36 PM

Just emailed the info to you. Looks like your Moparts account isn't setup to accept PM's?

Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/21/11 04:07 PM

72-4 Challenger fenders have ARRIVED at AMD! Only a handful haven't already been spoken for out of this shipment, so if you want some, don't wait too long.
Posted By: moparbud

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/25/11 02:40 AM

Can i get a quote for a Lh and Rh full Quarter panels. for a 1969 dodge dart. thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/25/11 03:16 AM

Hi,

There's a quote headed your way.

Thanks!
Jeff
Posted By: 605ply

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/30/11 06:58 AM

hi.. could i get a quote....68 roadrunner hood 300-1468 to 59484
thanx

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/30/11 07:57 AM

Hey Cliff,

Thanks!
Jeff
Posted By: badblack68

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/31/11 05:12 AM

Quote:

Hi,

No dice on those 3. Sorry

They're talking about 66-67 B body quarters, and we're probably looking at a partial in about a year (best case).

No plans on the 73-4 charger quarters. There are some 73-4 RR partials in the works (probably 6-8 months out).

The 71-4 charger bulge hood is on hold with the door skins.

Lots of A body stuff in the works. The roof still looks like its in the plan for darts. Frame rails and tbar xmembers.

Fender patches are expected this year. Most of what's coming out is what's been shown with the last catalog update like the fender patches (or even the catalog before that in the case of the E body fenders).

66-70 B and E body front frame rails are getting close (B's are approved and E's are just about there).

All A/B/E body door hinges were approved for production, so those should be out soon.

Challenger fenders were finally approved! Looking at 90 days there.

Many variations of BB/SB valve covers will be sneaking out here shortly as well.

Any updates on the 66-67 Plymouth B body rear quarters? How about the behind the rear bumper crossmember, trunk extensions, and outer wheel housings for the same?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/31/11 03:31 PM

Hey Mark,

Right now there's just a lower rear quarter patch. The partial quarter is a maybe at this point. The outer wheelhouses and trunk extensions are in development, but nothing is happening on a rear crossmember.

Talk to you later!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/07/11 10:47 PM

Little SEMA update. A body fenders are BACK in the mix again. No real ETA, but they're being worked on again.

67-69 Cuda quarters are moving along. Sounds like a full fastback quarter will be available with notchbacks having to use a partial 710 style piece. I guess the first prototypes arrived and were looking really good.
Posted By: 72 RR DUDE

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/12/11 03:08 AM

What would a pair of partial rear 1/4 panels cost me for a 72 RoadRunner shipped to 19526

Thanks Harold

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/12/11 04:10 AM

Hi Harold,

I'll PM you a quote here in a few minutes. Those skins are out of stock at AMD though, and they've been out for probably 8 months now unfortunately. I'll see if there's an ETA available on Monday for you.

Thanks!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/14/11 03:39 PM

Still no ETA on those...

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/16/11 05:07 PM

Has anyone purchased a front lower valance for the 67-68-69 Barracuda's? If so, how was the fit and finish?
Posted By: hemi4speed

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/16/11 05:52 PM

Hi Jeff, Just want you to know all is good, the rear quarter and door skin for my 70 rr came in last thursday.. no damage perfect.. Thanks for the fast service and best price
Rick

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/16/11 05:58 PM

Excellent! Thanks for letting me know Rick!
Posted By: chrgr340

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/16/11 06:34 PM

Do you by any chance ever make your way to Mopars in the Park in Farmington, Minnesota?

If not, can you get me a quote on full left and right side 1972 Charger quarter panels to 55616? I do work at a business that has a loading dock, forklifts, etc. if that helps on shipping cost.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/16/11 07:30 PM

Hey Steve,

A quote/PM is headed your way! We haven't gotten to that show before. Not sure about our plans for next year at this point.

Thanks!
Jeff
Posted By: chrgr340

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/16/11 08:08 PM

PM replied. Thanks!
Posted By: 493 70 Runner

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/19/11 11:01 PM

Jeff,

I need a quote on drivers side (LH) door glass for 1970 road runner post coupe, no tint.
70448 zip code

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/20/11 12:02 AM

Hi Daryl,

A quote is on it's way.

Thanks!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/04/12 11:09 PM

Jeff sent you a PM

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/04/12 11:45 PM

Hey Josh,

Some #'s are headed your way!

Talk to you later!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/31/12 03:19 AM

67-69 Barracuda lower rear quarter patches are in at AMD!

Attached picture 7045307-AMD755-1267-RL-nologo.jpg
Posted By: JERICOGTX

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/03/12 03:42 PM

Need a price on a pair of rocker panels, rear deck filler, and rear floor footwells for a 68 Road Runner.

Thanks.

Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/03/12 05:58 PM

Thanks for the front valance for my 68 Barracuda. Arrived in PA save and looks good.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/03/12 08:10 PM

Quote:

Need a price on a pair of rocker panels, rear deck filler, and rear floor footwells for a 68 Road Runner.

Thanks.

Jeff

Quote PM is on the way. Have a good weekend!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/03/12 08:11 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the front valance for my 68 Barracuda. Arrived in PA save and looks good.

Cool. Thanks for letting me know!

Jeff
Posted By: wannadrag

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/04/12 11:13 PM

Jeff,Need a price quote for a pair of 68 RR front fenders.Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/05/12 03:36 AM

Quote:

Jeff,Need a price quote for a pair of 68 RR front fenders.Thanks

The quote is headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: Moneypit6

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/06/12 01:32 PM

Jeff,

I need a few parts as well

Inside floor wiring covers 4 pieces part # 442-1466-S
Front Floor Pan Half Right Hand part # 405-1466-R
B-Body Console Bracket Set - MT 3 pcs part # 490-1466-MS
Window Regulator - Door Left Hand part # 545-1466-L

Thanks
Dennis

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/06/12 04:28 PM

Hi Dennis, a PM is headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: Challenger_Nut

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/08/12 02:28 PM

Thanks for the competitive prices. You will have my order soon.
Posted By: Moneypit6

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/08/12 10:29 PM

Jeff

What about only getting the floor pan half part # 405-1466-R

Dennis

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/08/12 11:17 PM

Quote:

Jeff

What about only getting the floor pan half part # 405-1466-R

Dennis

Posted By: acmopar

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/10/12 01:39 AM

how about 68 valiant rear floor pans, full trunk pan, quarter extensions

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/10/12 02:28 AM

Quote:

how about 68 valiant rear floor pans, full trunk pan, quarter extensions

Posted By: ChallengerRag

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/10/12 09:19 PM

How about 71 Chally front Valance, shipped to Stockholm.
No fancy Space shuttle shipping please

Regards
/Michael
michael@hisspartner.se

Attached picture 7064233-DSCsmall.jpg

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/11/12 12:25 AM

You probably won't like the answer, but the PM is headed your way!
Posted By: bronzegtx

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/15/12 06:04 AM

Hi Jeff, sent you a pm for a login on some 68 GTX sheetmetal. I'm in TN and Ilook forward in doing business with you!! From reading responses, it sounds like you are a great guy! The parts that I am needing are as follows:
2 full OE quarters
2 outer wheelwell housings
1 one piece trunk pan
2 trunk pan extensions
1 tail light panel (the panel below the trunk lid)

Thanks,
Joey

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/15/12 07:57 AM

Hi Joey,

The login and a quote are headed your way.

Thanks!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/16/12 05:58 AM

Jeff, THANKS alot for the help! Can't wait till I get my parts to start on my 68 GTX! I'll let you know on here when I receive the parts! SUPER AWESOME PERSON TO DO BUSINESS WITH! Will do business with again with no doubt!

Thanks again,
Joey
Posted By: hudsonhornet7x

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/16/12 01:18 PM

I would like a quote on a deck filler panel, rear valance, and quarter panel end caps/corners for a 68 charger. Thanks!

Darrin Burt

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/16/12 04:06 PM

Hi Darrin, the quote is headed your way.

Thanks for the feedback Joey!
Posted By: 383SE

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/17/12 03:09 PM

Any word on a release date for A body fenders?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/17/12 06:04 PM

Sounds like they're in the sample and test fit loop, so it's probably 4-5 months at least.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/18/12 04:48 AM

Jeff, I emailed you for the total on my other parts, Thanks, again!

Joey

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/18/12 06:13 AM

Hey Joey,

Just emailed the quote back.

Talk to you later!
Jeff
Posted By: DANIMAL41

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/18/12 04:31 PM

Jeff,will AMD have a booth at the Chrysler performance trade show and swap meet March 3&4 at the Indianapolis fairgrounds? Dan

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/18/12 04:43 PM

Hi Dan,

I'm not sure what their show schedule looks like, but when they do attend shows, its to display the project cars in order to showcase the parts and not to sell parts themselves.

Hope that helps,
Jeff
Posted By: DANIMAL41

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/18/12 04:53 PM

Ok,I would like a quote on a complete floor pan for a 70 coronet,Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/18/12 05:10 PM

Hey Dan, Just sent a PM to you with a quote. Have a good weekend! Jeff
Posted By: Thread Ender1

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/21/12 02:52 AM

PM sent on a Charger glass kit!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/21/12 03:03 AM

The quote's headed your way. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/24/12 02:53 AM

Jeff, I received ALL my GTX parts,and they look AWESOME!! Thanks again!

Joey

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/24/12 03:56 AM

Thanks for letting me know Joey! I'll catch up with you tomorrow on the other stuff!
Posted By: jsorensen

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/26/12 08:13 AM

Are there any plans to make a tail light panel for a 73 Challenger any time soon?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/26/12 03:43 PM

I haven't heard of anything, but let me do some checking and get back to you. Thanks for asking!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/27/12 04:13 PM

Nothing in the works on the later challenger tail panels. Sorry...
Posted By: HotRod20

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/28/12 08:24 PM

Hi Jason, just recieved my 1/4's and all the other stuff!! all arrived with no damage. Thank You!! Heck the freight driver even waited until I got back from lunch to help unload and inspect the parts. Awesome service. Hope everyone here notes your efforts. I'll call you if I need anything else.
Thanks HR20
Rich
Posted By: silvercloud

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/12/12 05:32 PM

Hi-wondering if you could quote me when you get a chance on:
-inner and outer wheelhouses, and trunk floor extensions for a '74 Charger
-tinted windshield for the same car
-rear valence with the exhaust tip cutouts for a '71 Charger (pulling in the bumpers & deleting the '74 rubber bumperettes

Not sure until I dive in how much I will actually need-I know the outer wheelhouses and trunk extensions are rotted to some extent but not sure about the inners.

I am in Alberta-postal code is T0J 0W0.

Thanks in advance!
Jason

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/12/12 08:15 PM

Hey Jason,

I'll send you some pricing info on the parts via PM.

Talk to you later!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/16/12 03:41 AM

Jeff, ALL the parts I have recieved have been perfect! Thanks for the great pricing and parts!!

Joey
Posted By: Max Weg

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/28/12 06:44 PM

Do you make inner fenders for a 64 Savoy? If so can you quote me T7X 3A6.

Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/28/12 08:17 PM

Quote:

Do you make inner fenders for a 64 Savoy? If so can you quote me T7X 3A6.

Thanks

Sorry, AMD doesn't have those either now or in the works...

Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/08/12 05:25 AM

Jeff,
Received the inner fenders for my Dart. Look great, thanks for the help.
Steve
Posted By: 71rag

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/08/12 11:33 AM

I just wondering AMD make 71 Chalenger fenders yet and how much are they. Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/08/12 06:06 PM

Quote:

Jeff,
Received the inner fenders for my Dart. Look great, thanks for the help.
Steve

Cool. Thanks for letting me know Steve!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/08/12 06:21 PM

Quote:

I just wondering AMD make 71 Chalenger fenders yet and how much are they. Thanks

Hi,

I'll PM you a quote here in a sec. The fenders did come out, but they're also undergoing some tooling tweaks to fix some issues. I'm not sure when the updates will be rolled out though.

We tested a pair, and the RH one had a couple issues. I'll post a couple pics here. Thanks to Jake for donating time with his car for this! The top end 'tail' didn't follow the door profile up nearly high enough, and the dogleg on that one needed to pressed pretty hard forward to line up with the door. You could do it, but you had to really get after it (and the midsection of the fender was visibly twisting when you did this). Factory fenders always seem to need a "boost" forward to get the dogleg in the right spot, but this one needed to be pressed really hard forward.

That said though, in comparison to the dynacorn/goodmark ones, the hood edge line is very crisp and straight (which is a problem on the others as it's all over the place...) and the RH side lower bodyline actually lined up with the door's bodyline instead of taking a nosedive.

Jeff

Attached picture 7156575-RH_ws_edge.JPG

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/08/12 06:22 PM

Here's a pic of how the RH dogleg wanted to sit before shoving it forward and bolting it down at the bottom.

Attached picture 7156577-RH_side_view_wowords.JPG

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/08/12 06:23 PM

Here's a shot down the side after the AMD fender was pinned down. I didn't get a pic of the lower bodyline as it wasn't a problem.

Attached picture 7156579-fender_side_bodyline.jpg

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/08/12 06:29 PM

Since I'm posting fender pics, here's the RH lower bodyline issue on the Dynacorn/Goodmark.

Attached picture 7156585-X200_2570_R11_labelled.jpg

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/08/12 06:31 PM

This one's a little blurry, but I was trying to get a shot of the hood edge line walking around on the Dynacorn. Both RH and LH ones had issues there, and that's one thing that does look very good on the AMD pieces.

Attached picture 7156586-X200_2570_L12_labelled.jpg
Posted By: dart6

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/09/12 12:45 AM

hi sent an pm for a 70 b body 2 piece trunk pan to ca90220 thx

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/09/12 01:25 AM

Hi Brett,

Looks like my PM earlier must not have made it. I'll email the quote to you here in a few.

Thanks!
Jeff
Posted By: NigelTufnel

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/09/12 06:08 PM

Wondering if you might send me a PM quote on BOTH rear quarters for a 70-71 Challenger.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/09/12 10:16 PM

Hi, the quarter quote is headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: billrabe

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/12/12 05:34 AM

I need a quote for 71-73 B Body Trunk floor brace set 820-1471-P; 71-74 Dodge Charger Trunk gutter pair 825-2671-S; 71-74 Dodge Charger Trunk floor extensions 840-2671-L and 840-2671-R; 71-73 B-Body Jack Bracket (2 piece set) 818-1471-S. I am also interested in 70-74 E Body Firewall (w A/C) Upper/Lower set 370-1570-1ACS (I understand the E body firewall is the same as the B body firewall and the upper cowl is slightly different, I don't understand the difference between the screw on or clip on styles compared to a 73 B body). Thanks.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/12/12 05:47 PM

Hi Bill,

I'll PM a quote to you here in a few. On the screw on versus clip on styles, check out how the plastic screens are fastened to your upper cowl. I'm guessing that yours clip on for the '73. Seems like the screw on screens were a 71/2 B body thing, but maybe there's an assy plant factor in there too.

Thanks!
Jeff
Posted By: billrabe

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/20/12 06:13 PM

Thanks Jeff, everything arrived in great shape, well packaged and undamaged. I will let you know if the firewall and cowl work for the 73 B body.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/20/12 06:38 PM

Sounds good Bill. Have a great weekend!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/21/12 02:57 AM

Im looking for a quote for a front amd valance(lower) for a 1971 charger shiped to poplar bluff mo. 63901
Thanks ralph

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/21/12 06:00 AM

Hi Ralph, a PM is headed your way. Thanks! Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/20/12 12:38 AM

Can you get me a price on #650-1471 ?
is this part in stock?
Says fits 71-74 b body are they all the same? need for 71 charger
Posted By: Old School

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/20/12 01:20 AM

i need to get prices and availability for my 68 cuda fastback:

rear valance w/ cutouts
inner fenders
splash shields (rear of fender)
outer rocker (driver side)
whole quarter panel (driver side)
quarter panel lower patch (pass side)
trunk extension panels (both sides)
1 piece whole trunk

shipping to virginia 23456
need asap...thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/20/12 02:19 AM

Quote:

Can you get me a price on #650-1471 ?
is this part in stock?
Says fits 71-74 b body are they all the same? need for 71 charger

Hi,

Stock is good. I'll PM you a quote here in a sec. It does fit both Dodge and Ply B bodies, but there's an indentation in the trunk gutter area that's required on the Plymouth, and it's not there on the dodge. The AMD piece is the Plymouth style one with the indentation. Here's the pic of the plymouth back there...

Jeff

Attached picture 7257085-650-1471-original.jpg

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/20/12 02:19 AM

Here's a pic of the dodge panel back there...

Attached picture 7257086-650-2671-original.jpg

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/20/12 02:46 AM

Quote:

i need to get prices and availability for my 68 cuda fastback:

rear valance w/ cutouts
inner fenders
splash shields (rear of fender)
outer rocker (driver side)
whole quarter panel (driver side)
quarter panel lower patch (pass side)
trunk extension panels (both sides)
1 piece whole trunk

shipping to virginia 23456
need asap...thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/20/12 02:50 AM

BTW - If anyone wants to do a pickup at the Nats this year, I'm taking orders thru 7/13 for delivery to the nats (or until I run out of room in the trailer).

Thanks!
Posted By: DusterJeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/20/12 03:48 AM

Hi Jeff,Can you quote me a price on a complete floor pan and 4-speed hump for a 70 Duster,ship to 54489 Wisconsin.P.M me when you can.I,m finally ready to continue my project.Thanks.....Jeff H..

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/20/12 06:34 AM

Hey Jeff, the PM is headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: 70RT Charger

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/27/12 02:12 AM

Need a price on 26" Rad Support and a 70 decklid for my Charger and shipping to 41143.Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/27/12 07:24 AM

PM quote is headed your way. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/30/12 12:40 PM

Hello,

Can I get a quote for a passenger side full quarter and half quarter panel for a 71 Roadrunner to 40014? I'm not sure which one the body guy will want to use.

Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/30/12 03:15 PM

Hi Gene, the info is headed your way via PM. Thanks!
Posted By: Twin Turbo Mower

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/02/12 02:29 AM

Hey Jeff looking for a quote on a 69 dart front bumper shipping to 62895

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/02/12 07:02 AM

A PM is headed your way!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/28/12 08:32 PM

Need quote for left and right rear floor foot pan for 71 charger with shipping to 63901

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/28/12 08:56 PM

PM is headed your way. Talk to you later!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/28/12 11:30 PM

Anyone looking for the following AMD parts that would like to reserve and pick them up at the Nats, PM me for pricing info! We'll be in spaces D/E 35-36.

Thanks!

A Body:
300-2067 (67-9 Dart GTS hood)
415-1067 (67-74 A Body 4sp tunnel)

B Body:
105-2668-S (68/9 Charger front bumper brackets)
125-1471 (71-2 RR Front Valance)
200-2669-R/L (69 Charger fenders) (currently these are not in the trailer, but if someone wants them, I can swap something out and bring them along. Just let me know before 8/1 on these)
300-2668 (68/9 Charger hood)
385-1468-S (68-70 B Body windshield trim set)
400-1466 (66-70 B Body 1pc main floor)
415-1466 (66-70 B Body 4sp tunnel)
415-1570 (71-4 B body console style 4sp tunnel)
520-1466-S (66-70 B Body door hinge set)
520-1471-S (71-74 B Body door hinge set)
660-2668-T (68-70 Charger rear window - tinted)
670-1468-S (68-70 B Body exc Charger rear window trim set)
700-1469-R/L (69 RR OEM style quarters)
800-1468 (68-70 B Body exc Charger 1pc trunk floor)
840-1468-R/L (68-70 B Body Ply trunk extensions)
840-2468-R/L (68-70 B Body Dodge trunk extensions)
840-2668-R/L (68-70 Charger trunk extensions)
850-2668 (68/9 Charger decklid)
900-2668 (68 Charger tail panel)
960-1471-T (71 RR rear valance w/ tips)
970-2668-S (68-70 Charger rear bumper brackets)

E Body:
415-1570 (E body 4sp tunnel)
520-1570-S (E Body door hinge set)
670-1570-S (70-74 Barracuda rear window trim set)
670-2570-S (70-74 Challenger rear window trim set)
960-2570-T (70-1 Challenger rear valance w/ tips)
Posted By: pnypwr

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/26/12 07:35 PM

looking for complete front floor,trunk floor rear x member, and prob alot more shipped to 06040, but doing a little at a time
Posted By: radcab78

AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/26/12 10:18 PM

looking for a price quote for 73 dodge challenger
left and right full quarter panels
rear window trunk panel
rear valance with exhaust cutouts
shipping is a buisness zip code 14784

let me know thank you.. Adam

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/27/12 04:59 AM

PMs are on their way. Thanks!
Posted By: basketcase

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/29/12 12:12 AM

PM sent

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/29/12 06:01 AM

Hi Dave, the quote is headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: swapman

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/30/12 04:25 PM

How much for a 71 cuda deck lid, with cutouts, shipped to 61073?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/30/12 04:47 PM

The quote is headed your way! AMD is out of that decklid right now though, so it'll be at least 45 days before they show up again...

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/05/12 02:40 AM

Hi Jeff, I'm needing a quote on some more parts for my 1968 GTX.

1 825-1468-s 4 piece trunk gutter set
1 650-1468 filler panel
1 654-1468-2l lower rear window corner
1 654-1468-2r lower rear window corner
1 900-1468-l outer tail light mount
1 900-1468-r outer tail light mount

Thanks
Joey

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/05/12 04:55 AM

Hey Joey, The quote is headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: Jimster70

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/11/12 05:17 AM

Hey, can you send me a PM on left and right quarter skins and full trunk pan and both extensions for a 70 Road Runner to 62040. Thanks for your help Jim

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/11/12 05:31 AM

Hey Jim, The quote is headed your way. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/19/12 08:22 PM

68 cuda bumpers and bolts?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/19/12 09:42 PM

Hi, the quote is headed your way! Thanks!!

Got my parts! - 09/20/12 03:40 AM

Received my parts from AMD today. Very nice quality and fast shipping. I was reluctant to get the parts, but I pulled the trigger and im glad I did. You should see the differences between the old style patch panels that came with the car and the AMD quarters.....wow.
Thanks Jeff

Re: Got my parts! - 09/20/12 03:41 AM

I need a power bulge hood for my sons 72 charger please?

Re: Got my parts! - 09/20/12 06:05 AM

Hey James,

Glad you like the parts! Unfortunately I can't help with the '72 hood though. No new ones from AMD, and I don't have any used ones...

Sorry,
Jeff
Posted By: basketcase

Re: Got my parts! - 09/20/12 04:32 PM

bought parts from Jeff, first dealing with him or AMD stuff. Couldn't have picked a better guy FAST response to messages, great prices, fast shipping. Very happy with the AMD parts.
Thanks Jeff!

Re: Got my parts! - 09/20/12 04:58 PM

Thanks for the feedback Dave!!
Posted By: Tyler

Parts - 09/24/12 04:36 AM

Could you send me a quote for rear quarter patch panels and shipping to 59330 for a 1973 Plymouth duster. Thanks, Tyler.

Re: Parts - 09/24/12 05:24 AM

Hi Tyler, I just sent a PM with a quote for you. AMD is out of the RH side right now. I'll see if I can get an ETA for you tomorrow. Thanks!

67-69 Barracuda trunk extensions - 10/06/12 06:08 AM

Looks like the 67-69 Barracuda trunk extensions are finally in at AMD!

Attached picture 7409212-AMD840-1267-RL.jpg

71 Roadrunner valances - 10/06/12 08:22 PM

Hello Jeff,

Could I get a quote for front and rear (cut out) valances for my 71 Roadrunner? You wouldn't sell the install hardware would you?

My shipping zip is 40014.

Thanks!

Re: 71 Roadrunner valances - 10/06/12 09:18 PM

Hi Gene,

Thanks!
Jeff
Posted By: hemi_harvester

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/07/12 05:44 PM

I have heard even seen a picture of 71 & 72 Charger Door skins in Rallye nd R/T do you have any news or info on this ?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/07/12 07:44 PM

Let me see tomorrow if that's been revisited. AMD started down that path (and had them in the old catalog), but then those were all cancelled and pulled from the latest catalog. I'll see if there's still talk of them for you and let you know.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/08/12 05:07 PM

Yep, the later B body door skins are still dead. Sorry...
Posted By: DonnieLawson

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/08/12 08:27 PM

need a quote for a 68 Plymouth Barracuda Trunk Extension RH
Shipped to Middletown Ohio 45042

Thanks
Donnie

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/08/12 10:04 PM

Hi Donnie, a PM is on the way. Thanks!

Re: 67-69 Barracuda trunk extensions - 10/10/12 01:30 PM

Price with shipping for a amd front valance for a 71 charger
to poplar bluff mo.63901

Ralph

Re: 67-69 Barracuda trunk extensions - 10/10/12 04:49 PM

Hi Ralph, the quote is headed your way! Thanks!!

A Body fenders - 11/27/12 03:00 AM

Sounds like the 70-71 Dart Fenders will be arriving in ~30-45 days. No ETA yet on the other A body fenders.
Posted By: Dartnut

Re: A Body fenders - 12/03/12 12:45 PM

How much are the '70-'71 Dart fenders going to cost?
Also, i would like a quote on a rear driver's side patch panel for a '74 Dart Sport shipped to 59484 Montana. I would like to order right away.
Do they make front patch panels for the passenger side of the rear quarter?
I don't see it listed.
Thanks,
Tom.

Re: A Body fenders - 12/03/12 05:25 PM

Hi Tom,

No front qtr patches from AMD for that, and the A body fender prices haven't been set at AMD yet. I'll send you a quote on the rear quarter patch here in a few.

Thanks!
Jeff
Posted By: raw untamed

71 challenger quarters - 12/03/12 07:13 PM

How much for full quarters on a 71 challenger?

Thanks,
Joe

Re: 71 challenger quarters - 12/04/12 12:11 AM

Hi Joe,

Thanks!
Jeff

B Body firewalls - 12/04/12 01:43 AM

Looks like the AMD B Body firewalls are in!

Attached picture 7487862-firewalls.jpg
Posted By: VincentVega

Re: B Body firewalls - 12/04/12 01:59 AM

What do you have on the application and price of that?

Thanks

Re: B Body firewalls - 12/04/12 02:18 AM

They're tagged as a 68-70 piece (AC or no AC). The AMD part numbers actually imply the usage starts at '66, so something's a bit off. It's a truck freight piece. I'll PM you a price on them. Thanks!

Re: 71 challenger quarters - 12/05/12 09:41 PM

Another awesome transaction with Jeff yet again. Ordered the set of new E-body stainless mouldings around the windhsiled and they look spectacular (thanks to Jeff ensuring they are safely packaged). Thanks again Jeff for the fast replies, fast shipping, great dscounted parts and shipping!
Gil

Re: 71 challenger quarters - 12/10/12 09:53 PM

Thanks for the feedback Gil!

...and speaking of moldings, the dart windshield trim sets are at AMD now. More A body trim sets are on the way as well!
Posted By: 68jim

Re: 71 challenger quarters - 12/16/12 05:19 PM

Jeff,

Can you send me a quote for the 68-9 Plymouth RR rear bumper brackets and bumper mounting hardware? Shipping will be to 23322.

Jim

Re: 71 challenger quarters - 12/16/12 06:20 PM

Hi Jim,

The PM is headed your way.

Thanks!
Jeff

Re: 71 challenger quarters - 12/16/12 06:33 PM

Just collecting information (i.e. a quote would be great) -

Looking for full front floor for 73/74 B body. I don't mind if I have to handle seat belt bolt brackets, etc.

Also, if bundling helps us both, might be interested in the rear foot-wells for same car, should look like this:

(note the rocker-side dips in left and right sides)

shipping would be to 08360 and I can have it shipped to a commercial establishment w/ loading dock if that helps.

Thanks!!

Re: 71 challenger quarters - 12/17/12 01:36 AM

Hi,

I'll PM you a quote here in a few. AMD lists their 1pc main floor for 71/2 B body and the rear footwells are 71 w/ mods noted as needed for 72. I'm not sure of what's different with the 73/4 main floors and rear footwells, but for what it's worth, goodmark is showing their main floor and rear footwell part number as fitting the entire range of 71-4 B bodies. I'm sure something is different with 73/4, but I can't tell you what it is...

Jeff
Posted By: edison1970

Re: Full 1/4 72 Cuda - 12/17/12 08:16 PM

Can you give me a quote on driver's full rear quarter and patch panel for passenger quarter. Shipping to 29579.

Thanks
Dave

Re: Full 1/4 72 Cuda - 12/17/12 08:42 PM

Hi Dave, the quote is headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: scatpacktom

Re: Full 1/4 72 Cuda - 12/19/12 03:12 AM

Could you give me a quote for a challenger shaker hood trim ring and lower quarter patches for a 71 Charger? Shipping to 19038

Thank You

Tom

Re: Full 1/4 72 Cuda - 12/19/12 05:36 AM

The PM is on it's way. Thanks Tom!
Posted By: scatpacktom

Re: Full 1/4 72 Cuda - 12/19/12 07:13 PM

Done Deal! And Thanks and Merry Christmas Jeff

70-71 Dart Fenders - 12/20/12 04:58 PM

Thanks Tom! You too!!

Looks like the 70/71 Dart fenders have finally arrived now!

Attached picture 7511424-200-2070-R.jpg

Re: Full 1/4 72 Cuda - 12/21/12 01:56 PM

Curious how much a 1/4 panel for a 70-71 cuda convertible is
seen some info on them in mcg but never could find a price

Re: Full 1/4 72 Cuda - 12/22/12 12:49 AM

I'll PM you a price here in a sec. Sorry for the delay! Those are probably still out ~30-45 days.
Posted By: Dodge33

Re: Full 1/4 72 Cuda - 12/22/12 02:29 AM

Can you give me a quote on 67-69 Cuda trunkfloor extension's, and
the 4 piece wire cover's, and also a full floor pan with factory
bucket seat's. Let us know. Thank's, Jeff

Re: Full 1/4 72 Cuda - 12/22/12 03:32 AM

The PM is headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: 1970Cuda

I need a quote for 70 Cuda fenders - 12/31/12 09:14 PM

I need a quote for a left and right front fenders for a 70 Cuda. Thanks, Jim.

Re: I need a quote for 70 Cuda fenders - 01/01/13 03:14 AM

Hi Jim,

The AMD 70 cuda fenders were in the process of getting tweaked due to an issue. They were having a closeout on the remaining ones that had a problem, but I don't have visibility on how stock looks for those until AMD reopens. I'll PM you some pricing info.

Thanks!
Jeff

Price drop on full B body quarters! - 01/02/13 04:20 PM

AMD just rolled out a really nice price drop on full B body quarter panels! Retail went down to $599.95 like the Dart and E body quarters.
Posted By: Q5_Ed

Re: Price drop on full B body quarters! - 01/02/13 08:01 PM

Jim,

Looking for a set of AMD 69 road runner skins for wheel lip repairs.

PN 710-1469-L
and
PN 710-1469-R

Can you send me a quote shipped to MA?

Thanks,

Ed B

Attached picture 7529918-IMGP4973.JPG

Re: Price drop on full B body quarters! - 01/02/13 08:50 PM

Hi Ed,

I've got a quote for you, but it looks like your PM box is full here. Is there an email that I can send this to?

[update] Looks like I can send PM's to you again, so its headed your way!

Thanks!
Jeff

Re: Price drop on full B body quarters! - 01/08/13 02:25 AM

Jeff,
Just sent you a PM on some more parts for my Dart.

Thanks,
Steve

Re: Price drop on full B body quarters! - 01/08/13 05:38 AM

Hey Steve, the quote is headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: OhioMopar

Re: Price drop on full B body quarters! - 01/10/13 12:18 AM

A couple questions.
1) Is it true AMD is not stamping '69 quarters for a while, or stopping production because they are slow sellers?
2) Do they have '69 Coronet fenders in the works by any chance?
3) '69 Dart fenders? Out? Still being tooled?
Thanks!

Re: Price drop on full B body quarters! - 01/10/13 01:07 AM

Hi,

I haven't heard any 'no stamp' rumors on any of the Mopar quarters. I'll see what I can find out though. I'm assuming you were talking about the 69 coronet quarters? Those do go a bit slow, but they're probably the nicest quarters.

On the coronet fenders, I haven't heard anything but a 'no' on those... Sorry

On the 69 dart fenders, they're still in the works. I haven't gotten an ETA yet though. From what I hear, 68-76 dart and 70-76 duster fenders are the plan. I heard no 67 Dart and no 67-69 barracuda fenders.

Jeff

Re: Price drop on full B body quarters! - 01/10/13 03:05 PM

Jeff,
Thanks! Yes, I meant '69 Coronet quarters.
Too bad about the fenders. I don't see many good used ones.
Cool on the Dart stuff. I anxiously await.
Darin

Re: Price drop on full B body quarters! - 01/10/13 08:31 PM

Hey Darin,

On the 69 coronet quarters, they're low, but they're being run again and no plans to stall on the full quarter stamping in general. It seems like I've seen that happen on the skins before though (72 RR seems to comes to mind), but not on the full panels.

Hope that helps!
Jeff

Re: Price drop on full B body quarters! - 01/11/13 10:05 AM

Jeff,
Thanks! I will be in touch when I get to that point!
Darin
Posted By: bnichols

Re: Price drop on full B body quarters! - 01/13/13 07:54 PM

pm sent for price on 70 dart parts thanks

Re: Price drop on full B body quarters! - 01/13/13 11:44 PM

Hey Brett, The quote is headed your way. Thanks!

Re: Price drop on full B body quarters! - 01/14/13 12:51 PM

Morning Jeff, looks like I'm not going to be able to save the roof on my 68 GTX...gotta love vinyl tops...so I'm looking for a price and availability of a roof skin 600-1468 to 74804. Thanks, Rob

Re: Price drop on full B body quarters! - 01/14/13 05:15 PM

Hey Rob, stock is good and a quote is headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: 1970Cuda

70 Cuda fenders - 01/14/13 06:56 PM

Hi Jeff. The fenders came in this morning. Pulled them out of the boxes and everything appears to be in great shape. Thanks for the great pricing. I am amazed with the sheet metal thickness. Can't wait to trial fit them. Thanks again, Jim.
Posted By: JMCFAN

Re: 70 B Body K member to Rad support brace - 01/15/13 10:16 PM

Can you get me one?

Re: 70 B Body K member to Rad support brace - 01/15/13 10:34 PM

Hi Keith,

I've got a few of those here. I'll PM you a price.

Thanks!
Jeff

Trunk Gutter Set - 01/17/13 12:17 AM

Jeff, parts came today. As always looks good. Thanks alot again.
Steve

Re: Trunk Gutter Set - 01/17/13 06:31 AM

Steve & Jim. Thanks for letting me know everything arrived in good shape!
Posted By: Dartnut

Re: Trunk Gutter Set - 01/19/13 01:25 PM

Hey Jeff, i got my Dart Sport AMD quarter patches today.
They look awesome, and you will be seeing more of my business for sure.
Thanks again for the great service and prices!
Tom.

Re: Trunk Gutter Set - 01/19/13 04:37 PM

No problem Tom! Glad you like the patches!

A body rear frame rails - 01/21/13 10:52 PM

A Body rear frame rails are out!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/01/13 04:44 AM

Me and a buddy was courious if could get free shipping if had a order over 2k
can text me 573 300 eight one seven three

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/01/13 05:15 AM

The list is amd parts only
both full 1/4 for74 cuda(left and right)
both full rear frame rails for 74 cuda
Front driver side full frame rail with shock tower 74 cuda
both inner fenders for 74 cuda
4speed hump 74 cuda
front valance 74 cuda

also front valance for a 71 charger and a 70 cuda
if possible itemize them

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/01/13 07:53 AM

Hi Ralph,

I'll email you a quote here in a minute.

Thanks!
Jeff
Posted By: SGTFURY62

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/07/13 03:38 AM

Hi, looking for front and rear floor pans (complete floor) for a 62 plymouth b body. Shipped to 62002. Thanks. Leonard

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/07/13 04:58 AM

Hi Leonard, the quote is headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: KatFysh

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/09/13 03:20 PM

Just sent you a pm for some '70 Barracuda sheet metal..

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/09/13 07:18 PM

Hey Kevin, Just sent you a PM with some #'s. Have a great weekend!
Posted By: beatgoeson

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/09/13 07:43 PM

Thanks Jeff I got my trunk floor and 1/4's for a great price and super fast ! Jeff's a class act. Thanks again , Greg from Baltimore!!
Posted By: KatFysh

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/09/13 08:09 PM

Thanks Jeff.. You'll be hearing from soon..

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/09/13 09:55 PM

Sounds good. Talk to you later!

Looks like the retooled 68/69 big block valve covers are finally back in stock! Still awaiting the others though.

Attached picture 7581736-somevalvecovers.jpg

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/14/13 02:00 AM

A slew of new stuff in today!

69 Dart Fenders
70 Challenger Inner rockers
71-4 Challenger Inner rockers
68-70 B Body (exc Charger) lower back glass corners
68-70 B Body (exc Charger) package tray ends/supports

Attached picture 7587373-newstuff_21313.jpg
Posted By: 70Charger V code

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/24/13 04:34 PM

Hi Jeff,

Sent you a PM about a pile of 70 Challenger parts.

Charlie

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/24/13 10:23 PM

Hi Charlie,

Just emailed you a quote! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Jeff
Posted By: F6F6Dodge

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/03/13 05:57 AM

Need a rear bumper for a 70 Cuda Zip code 46628. Thanks. Can I get a quote?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/03/13 06:48 AM

Just PM'd you a quote. Thanks!
Posted By: LimeliteAero

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/05/13 02:27 PM

Hey jeff,
I see some vendors have the full line of valve covers in stock now. Are you ready to rock too?

could you get me a quote,I need a set of the 70 BB covers with the breather and oil fill cap and may as well give me each set of grommets too.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/05/13 05:44 PM

Hey Dave, Yep, we're all good to go! I'll email a quote to you. Thanks!
Posted By: bdaz smblk

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/07/13 11:23 PM

Hey Jeff
I got my clips today.Thanks for always coming through for me with fast shipping and great prices.Thanks again Kenny

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/08/13 12:26 AM

You're welcome! Thanks for letting me know they arrived
Posted By: Dartnut1

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/12/13 03:36 AM

Hi Jeff , I would like to get a quote for a 69 dart RH front fender shipped to 98295-9674 Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/12/13 04:24 AM

The PM is headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: 70moparmike

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/12/13 12:22 PM

69 gtx, rear lower quarter sections and rear shock crossmember? thanks shipping to 46135

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/12/13 11:22 PM

Just sent a quote your way. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/13/13 03:51 PM

Need a quote for 71 challenger parts
-shaker hood
-pair of fenders
-dual exhaust rear valance
Thanks Ryan

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/13/13 07:29 PM

New stuff today!

67-76 Dart rear window trim sets

68 Dart fenders

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/13/13 08:12 PM

Hi Ryan,

Just emailed a quote to you. The challenger shaker hoods are out of stock until 4/25-ish though.

Thanks!
Jeff
Posted By: 75RoadRunner

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/25/13 11:46 PM

69-70 b body 26" complete radiator support?

Attached picture 7640594-350-1469-S.jpg

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/26/13 02:13 AM

Hi Harold, the quote is headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: U_Code_Cuda

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/26/13 01:40 PM

Hi,

I need a quote on a 70-71 Challenger Rear Valance set:
960-2570-TS

Thanks,
Steven

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/26/13 02:44 PM

Just emailed you a quote to you aol address. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/28/13 09:15 PM

I saw a Buy one Get One advertisement for AMD on this forum, yesterday. The topic was moved to a new location, but the link does not work.

I was going to get a pair of inner wheelhouses for 71-74 B body, but it looks like the deal is actually not in effect...

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/28/13 10:11 PM

Hi, the post was a mistake from what I hear. I'll PM you here in a sec too.
Posted By: 68KillerBee

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/28/13 10:42 PM

Quote:

Hi, the post was a mistake from what I hear. I'll PM you here in a sec too.

Why just a PM, multiple people saw it, clicked to redirect and then "this does not exist" basically popped up.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/28/13 11:06 PM

Tried to provide more info without essentially reposting it since it was apparently a no-no... Yeah, I see there are two dead end forwarded links about it too that used to go to this thread category, so its not very secret, but it looks like a thread killing topic, and I'd like to keep my thread open. Guess I'm just paranoid ...
Posted By: 1967dartgt

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/29/13 03:43 AM

Are you making 67 dart fenders? If not can I get a quote on 68 and 69 fenders? Thx

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/29/13 04:36 PM

Looks like that's a no in the 67 fenders. Sorry... I'll email you a quote on the 68's here in a minute. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/30/13 09:18 PM

Duster rear window trim sets are out!!

Attached picture 7688794-AMD670-1370-S-small.jpg

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/11/13 03:17 AM

Jeff,
Looking forward to receiving the trunk extension. Thanks again.

Steve
Posted By: twinscrew698

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/17/13 05:07 PM

PM sent..

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/17/13 07:30 PM

Thanks! The info is headed your way!
Posted By: twinscrew698

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/19/13 01:27 PM

Thanks got it.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/30/13 03:58 AM

NATS pickup again this year!

Anyone wanting to place orders for pickup at the Nats, just drop me a line before mid July!
Posted By: 70RT Charger

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/31/13 06:58 PM

Pm price shipped to 41143 70 charger deck lid thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/31/13 08:03 PM

Hi Chris, There's a quote headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: T2R9

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/01/13 08:26 PM

Hi Jeff, can you PM me a quote for a AC 73 Cuda firewall shipped to Maine, 04236 Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/02/13 05:14 AM

Hi Jeff, the quote is headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: cudamvw

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/12/13 08:59 PM

looking for 71 barracuda sheet metal.

mark 231.563.3224
Posted By: 70Charger440

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/22/13 06:58 PM

Hello Jeff, can you PM me a quote for a new AMD Charger (68-70) rear bumper with guards shipped to Michigan 48393 business address. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/22/13 10:09 PM

PM headed your way! Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/12/13 05:36 AM

Had to scratch the Nats plans this year... Can't seem to sort out how to get Dana to college as well, so something had to give. At least nobody wanted a nats pickup on parts, so no issues there!
Posted By: bohmer2

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/18/13 06:20 PM

Jeff,
Is AMD offering a lower front quarter patch for the 73-74 plymouth b-body? I need passenger side if it is available.

Thanks.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/18/13 08:26 PM

Hi Brian,

Nothing up front sorry, and in fact, I'm now told that the lower rear quarter patches for these have been discontinued already ... Most of the lower rear patches were discontinued a short while back, and it looks like the 73-4 B didn't make the cut either, so now all of them are discontinued...

Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/15/13 05:57 PM

Duster/Demon/Dart Sport front window trim sets are out!

Attached picture 7815286-image.jpg

72 charger battery tray set - 08/22/13 03:36 AM

Hi Jeff Can I get a qoute on a battery tray, lower tray bracket, and hold down set for a 72 Charger shipped to 62040 Thanks

Re: 72 charger battery tray set - 08/22/13 04:53 AM

Hi Jim,

A quote is headed your way.

Thanks!
Jeff

71 RR rear valance with cutouts - 08/24/13 12:58 PM

Jeff,

Can I get a quote for a 71 Roadrunner rear valance pan with exhaust cutouts shipped to 40014?

Thanks!

Re: 71 RR rear valance with cutouts - 08/24/13 10:41 PM

Hi Gene, The quote is headed your way! Thanks!
Posted By: Tommy The Chryco

Re: 71 RR rear valance with cutouts - 08/26/13 02:40 AM

can I get a quote for a pair of 70 cuda full quarters shipped to 14303. thanks

Re: 71 RR rear valance with cutouts - 08/26/13 04:59 AM

Hi, The quote is headed your way. Thanks!
Posted By: Baller

Re: 71 RR rear valance with cutouts - 08/29/13 02:05 PM

Hi Jeff,

Can you PM me the price on these 3 items for a '70 GTX? Shipped to V4K 2L7 Delta BC Canada. Or Blaine Washington, 98230. Thanks.

654-1468-2L
68-70 B-body Deck Filler Inside Patch LH (exc Charger)

654-1468-1L
68-70 B-body Deck Filler Outside Patch LH (exc Charger)

650-1468
68-70 B-Body Deck Filler Panel (Exc Charger)

Re: 71 RR rear valance with cutouts - 08/29/13 09:10 PM

The quote is headed your way Tim. Thanks!
Posted By: 17dodgebros

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/30/13 01:02 PM

is a 68 coronet taillight panel in the works?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/30/13 03:24 PM

It isn't. Sorry... At one time it was, but not anymore.
Posted By: loco340cuda

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/01/13 03:49 AM

Can I get a quote for a 70 Cuda front valence panel shipped to 85284.

-Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/01/13 04:57 AM

Hi David,

Looks like the FedEx site doesn't want to cooperate tonight. I'll PM you a quote as soon as I can get some numbers.

Thanks!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/03/13 10:50 PM

Jeff,
Sent you a pm for some brackets.

Steve

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/03/13 11:38 PM

Hi Steve,

Doesn't look like the PM popped thru on this end. Feel free to email (address in my profile here) or give me a call.

Thanks!
Jeff
Posted By: shakerjoe

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/17/13 02:46 AM

hi Jeff - gas tank for a 71 cuda with ECS, new tank straps and lock ring to 11762 - thanks, Joe.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/17/13 04:03 AM

Hi Joe,

I've got a couple options on the parts (spectra or overseas tin plated tanks for the CR8E). I'll PM you some numbers.

Thanks!
Jeff

67-69 Cuda Drip Rail Trim - 10/09/13 04:38 PM

67-69 Barracuda fastback and notchback drip rail trim just came out!

Attached picture 7881318-AMD630-1267-1Sand2S.jpg

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/13/13 02:07 PM

Jeff,

I need an outer wheel house and trunk extension for left side (driver's) of a 69 Dart.

Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/13/13 05:32 PM

Hi Gene,

There's a quote PM headed your way.

Thanks!
Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/21/13 07:21 PM

Should be releasing our next stocking order headed to our place in CO within the next two weeks if more folks from the Denver area are looking for some parts. Thanks!
Posted By: racerx20

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/24/13 09:37 AM

PM'd for a bumper quote.
Thanks
Posted By: jeff500

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/24/13 05:44 PM

I agree,we need 70 super bee full quarters.....

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/24/13 06:13 PM

RE: quote

Hey Joey, the quote is on its way for you!

RE: 70 coronet full quarters

It'd definitely be nice, but that's always shot down as a project that'd never recover from the tooling investment based on others that it sounds like have not recovered either... With there being a skin from the other guys, I'm sure that doesn't help. Sorry.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/10/13 06:32 AM

Jeff,
Thanks for helping my wife out with the dart fender. Looks real good

Steve

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/10/13 07:51 AM

No problem Steve. Merry Christmas!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/19/14 10:52 PM

AMD's updating prices on Feb 1st, however I just finished going through the Mopar list, and basically our discounted price looks like it'll creep up a bit on the 73-4 Charger front valance, but that's it!
Posted By: chargersb71

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/25/14 12:45 AM

PM sent for price quote.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/25/14 12:51 AM

Already in your PM box
Posted By: Darius

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/26/14 04:34 AM

Thanks Jeff

68 GTX hood hinges - 05/16/14 03:54 AM

Jeff, could I get a price for a pair of 68 GTX hood hinges and shipped to 37090 residential.

Thanks,
Joey

Re: 68 GTX hood hinges - 05/16/14 06:00 AM

Hi Joey,

The quote PM is headed your way! AMD is out of those right now though, so I'll followup with an ETA tomorrow.

Thanks!
Jeff
Posted By: 71sat440

Re: 68 GTX hood hinges - 06/11/14 01:29 AM

Can I get a quote for the following.

71 plymouth B body

Both rear quarters with reinforcements.
Both trunk extensions.
Both inner and outer wheelhouses

Do they make an upper cowl?
Do they make a rear cross member? (piece behind bumper that the filler neck goes through)

To be shipped to a business in 18974 PA.

Re: 68 GTX hood hinges - 06/11/14 01:49 AM

Hi,

I'm PM a quote to you, but to answer your other questions here, there's no upper cowl or rear crossmember available from AMD.

Sorry,
Jeff
Posted By: rocko451

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/11/14 10:07 PM

Thanks for the ebody parts.
Your prices and customer service is great.
Posted By: Mr440GSS

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/11/14 10:37 PM

Looking for a quote for both quarter panels for a1971 Dodge Dart. I am not looking for the full quarter panels, just the ones that start at the top edge of the quarter. Similar the the "skins" made by other manufacturers... Shipped to 53142... Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/11/14 11:50 PM

Hi,

I'll PM you a quote, but both skins are currently out of stock. I'll follow up with some ETA info too.

Thanks!
Jeff
Posted By: Tommy The Chryco

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/12/14 09:40 PM

Going to Carlisle?

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/12/14 10:03 PM

No, sorry. Trying to arrange a nats trip, but that'll be as far east as we'll get...
Posted By: AfterHoursResto

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/13/14 01:08 AM

Hello,

I need a quote for a 1966 charger.

Front floor, both rear foot wells, under seat pan, and full trunk.

Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/13/14 01:29 AM

Hi, I just emailed a quote to you. Thanks! Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/16/14 04:35 PM

*** NATS ***

It looks like we'll be making one more order for parts delivery to the nats. If anyone needs anything, please let me know by Monday the 21st.

Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/19/14 04:22 PM

Looking for a set (left and right) of quarter panel lower sections for
73 roadrunner

I have one side's part number for reference:

755-1473-L (EF-3974RL)

shipping to 08302. thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/19/14 05:21 PM

Sorry, those were discontinued along with all of the other 755 style patches in June of last year. There are a few left at AMD, but those aren't one of them...

Jeff
Posted By: 17dodgebros

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/23/14 01:00 AM

how much for the following for 68 coronet: full trunk floor,rear cross ember,lower trunk gutter r&l

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/23/14 03:18 AM

Just PM'd a quote over to you. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/29/14 09:29 PM

Looks like we'll be in spaces D/E 28-29 at the Nats this year.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/16/14 06:05 AM

A few new things coming up or just arrived at AMD.

The discontinued lower rear quarter patches are coming back! Generic versions w/o the marker lights for most applications with some already available like 70-74 Cuda, 67/8 Dart, 68/9 Coronet, and 68-70 Charger. The 73/4 B-body Ply patches will also be finding their way back in about 4-6 months

66-70 B/67-72 A starter splash shields just came out.

68-70 Charger vinyl top trim (sail and checkmark kit) just came out as well.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/18/14 03:19 AM

Quote:

A few new things coming up or just arrived at AMD.

The discontinued lower rear quarter patches are coming back! Generic versions w/o the marker lights for most applications with some already available like 70-74 Cuda, 67/8 Dart, 68/9 Coronet, and 68-70 Charger. The 73/4 B-body Ply patches will also be finding their way back in about 4-6 months

66-70 B/67-72 A starter splash shields just came out.

68-70 Charger vinyl top trim (sail and checkmark kit) just came out as well.

can I get a quote for 68 cuda, rear inner fender splash shields. thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/18/14 05:37 AM

Hi Brian,

Sorry, those were shown in a printed catalog before, but the splash shields were cancelled and never came to be... the part number has also been retired in the latest database.

Jeff

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/18/14 08:49 PM

Some new bumpers are available now. 71/2 Ply B body front bumpers and 70 Charger front bumpers just came out. The 71 Ply B rear bumpers are coming as well.
Posted By: johnscudashop

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/17/14 10:11 PM

Looking for a quote for a window glass kit for a 71 barracuda to a commercial address zip code 29576 , I would like clear but I here that they were out of stock.. Thank you
Posted By: MOPAR_AMC_FAN

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/17/14 11:25 PM

Jeff- PM sent. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/18/14 03:46 AM

John, Brian, Some PM quotes are headed your way. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/09/14 01:58 PM

Morning, can I get a quote on a 74 Duster full floor pan to 76052, thanks
Posted By: 493 70 Runner

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/09/14 04:43 PM

Jeff, I need a quote, clear back glass 1970 road runner coupe

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/09/14 09:38 PM

Rob and Daryl, PM quotes are headed your way. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/13/15 09:05 PM

63-65 Ply B body quarters and wheel houses have arrived at AMD!

Also, if anyone would like to pickup parts at the Nats this year, please let me know.

Thanks!

Attached picture image.jpg
Posted By: 70Coronet500Vert

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/19/15 01:29 PM

Please provide price and delivery to 63304.

840-2468-L
840-2468-R
805-1468-L
805-1468-R

Thanks. All for 1970 Coronet Convertible
Posted By: Omni Source 1

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/21/15 02:22 AM

Good Day

Just informed by my body guy that I am in need of:
710-2468-L (1968 Coronet left quarter skin)
Shipping would be to 49431 (residence).

How much?

Thanks for your time

R Gabel

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/02/15 11:25 AM

Morning Jeff, can you get floor pans for a 1977 Dodge pick up? If so I need both r and l. Thanks

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/25/15 05:56 PM

For those after AMD's lower rear quarter patches, those have been returning really slowly this year. Best guess on the 67-9 cuda patches is sometime early next year.

Also just wanted to mention AMD's changes to their shipping rates for freight a little while back. Anything under 150lbs can go anywhere in the 48 for $99 now. The catch on that one is that it can be dependent on if a pallet gets tossed into the mix since it's "shipment" weight and not parts weight. The 150lb limit will work with a pair of quarters or a pair of fenders... And now a windshield only order might not look so bad smile

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/25/15 07:01 PM

any idea on 67-69 cuda inner splash shields, the panels that keep dirt out of the door jambs?????
Posted By: On the edge 02

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/27/15 04:34 PM

Hi,sent you a PM
Posted By: tippytoe

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 09/29/15 12:50 PM

Need quote on 2 full quarter panels for a 69 Coronet. Shipped to a business in Winchester, Indiana 47394
Posted By: OzHemi

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/06/15 04:58 AM

How about GM AMD stuff ?

Have a customer of mine looking for a 4" cowl hood for a '68 Camaro. (wish he would take an OER one since I am a dealer at Classic, but customer is always right laugh2)

Shipping would be to a warehouse/business in 90220.
Posted By: crocha617

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 10/08/15 02:10 PM

Need quote for (2)Front Cuda Fenders, (1) Automatic Console Brackets, (2) Convertible Spare Tire Bracket, (1) Battery Tray

All for 1970 Cuda Convertible shipped to 02021 business address.

Thanks Chris chrisrocha@comcast.net

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/13/15 02:47 AM

Posted By: 71sat440

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/17/16 03:09 AM

Need some door hinges and bolts for a 71 SSP sent PM.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 07/12/16 06:43 PM

If anyone would like to order any AMD parts for pickup at the nats, please let me know by the 27th. Thanks!

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/02/17 07:15 PM

If anyone would like to order and pickup parts at the Denver Mopar show on 6/4, let me know. Thanks!
Posted By: bltcuda1972

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/18/17 09:39 PM

I need 1969 Dart GTS front inner fender on RH ship to 62638

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 05/19/17 04:10 AM

No date associated with the announcement, but AMD announced that price increases are in the works and coming shortly...

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 06/23/17 04:02 AM

Looks like AMD's price changes will be taking place on 9/20...
Posted By: Moparlang

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 12/05/17 06:51 PM

Checking on a price for a 1968 Road Runner left fender shipped to a business in MD 20601.
Thanks!
Posted By: 440PURSUIT

67 Barracuda Full Floor - 12/07/17 03:42 PM

Shipped to 20905.

Thanks
Posted By: NortheastMopar

frame rail - 01/16/18 03:15 AM

Need a price for a 70 challenger left frame rail and shock tower. price and availability. 01906

Re: frame rail - 01/16/18 05:48 PM

I need a full trunk pan and extensions for 72 Roadrunner shipped to 40014.

Re: frame rail - 07/11/18 03:25 AM

If anyone wants to do a parts pickup at the nats, please let me know by 7/20 for AMD stuff. Thanks!!!
Posted By: ALKYW5DART

Re: frame rail - 07/11/18 08:18 PM

I am in need of front and rear bumpers for a 70 duster what price could you do shipped to 63366
Posted By: JLC

Re: frame rail - 07/18/18 02:21 AM

Hello, would like to get a price on a front valance for a 1974 Plymouth Cuda. Let me know,I would like to pick it up at the Nats. Thanks, Jeff
Posted By: rayray50

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/05/18 03:33 PM

Hi Jeff, could I get the login info to see the moparts pricing.
Thanks.

Eric
Posted By: Chally426

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 08/06/18 11:53 PM

Jeff..
If your going to the Nats, I'll be buying a trunk lid for a 71 cuda

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/02/20 05:22 PM

With the AMD sale going on discontinuing some parts, we can still offer some discounts over that if folks are looking at those parts.

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/24/20 09:38 PM

Just updated our website which now won't be able to support the previous login access to see the AMD parts discount. The discount is still valid though, so PM me for any quotes you need. Thanks!

[edit]
... actually over the next couple of days, I'll be able to seed the discounted pricing to be associated with a customer login. Once an account is created at...

https://521restorations.com/login.php?action=create_account

PM me and I'll set up your account.

Thanks!
Posted By: mgoblue9798

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/08/21 04:19 AM

Jeff,

I would like to get the login and password for the AMD sheetmetal please. I 'll be buying some floorpans for my challenger soon.

Thanks,

Eric
Posted By: dart6

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/23/21 09:03 AM

Are the prices still discounted
Posted By: hudsonhornet7x

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 03/23/21 02:25 PM

Yes they are if you get the login. You can't see the discounted prices till you login.
Posted By: volaredon

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 11/17/21 09:19 PM

I haven't looked lately does AMD have 80s D/W150 parts?
Or F body (volare)?
Posted By: 69Cuda340S

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 01/25/23 04:22 AM

I created an account at 521 Restorations, sent PM to Jeff who quickly enabled the AMD discount, and got the order placed with the discounted price. Thanks Jeff for your assistance.
Posted By: 69Cuda340S

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 02/15/23 04:03 AM

Took a while for AMD to package up all the sheet metal I ordered. Jeff at 521 Restorations kept me up to date of the status during the wait. Once shipped Jeff provided a tracking number and the pallet of sheet metal showed up in my driveway. Not even a scratch on anything very happy with my AMD purchase from 521 Restorations.
Posted By: roadrunner383

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/12/24 04:23 PM

Need a price on LH remote mirror for 69 RR F-508R shipped to 58368

Thanks Mike
Posted By: rocksmopar

Re: AMD discount for Moparts members! - 04/26/24 05:30 PM

Hello,
I'm going to buy a Core support and some quarters so can you hook me up please.

Thanks,
rocksmopar@gmail.com
© 2024 Moparts Forums