OK, well i've never had to deal with an issue like this before, so i'd like some ideas here.

Here's the issue, 69 charger r/t with a 440/727/8 3/4 with 3.23's, all stock motor except for mopar ele ignition, eddy CH4B intake, and eddy 1411 750 carb. when i floor it in, on the down shift it pulls hard to about 3600rpm, and then all of a sudden looses power, and almost stumbles/flutters without making power. Sometimes it does it, and sometimes not. It's really hard to describe it, but it's just like someone pulled a plug out while it was running, kinda missing and not making power. Not at insane high rpms, just on lets say a 40mph kickdown, then all of a sudden it just boggs.

Timing is set to 14* initial, 36 total mech, total mech and vac is 50* (14* vac.). The motor otherwise runs like a watch, plugs are perfect color, no ping, runs like a dream. I can't figure out if this is a ignition issue or a carb issues. It almost feels like the seccondaries just instantly close, and the motor is starving. It almost boggs/surges when this happens. Ideas?