Quote:

Getting an axle bearing replaced, primarily because the outer seal was leaking.
and I couldnt replace it, unless the whole nearing assembly needed to be removed, to even get to it.
Anyhoo....My machine shop, "Ed" called and told me there used to be available, a kit, which replaced the whole assembly.
Bearing,seal,and the adjuster assembly?
I was just wondering, if anyone knows, if the kit, like that, is still available?
Just for next time!
Thanks,
Robert.

The OUTER SEAL is a DUST seal, it only has GREASE behind, if you are leaking gear oil the INNER seal in the tube is the problem.

It takes some work, and hopefully it hasn't been destroyed yet, but the bearing can be removed without destroying the outer plate, it involves removing the outer race first, cut the cage to remove the rollers, cut and remove the outer sleeve that goes on after the bearing to make it easier to pull the bearing off, replace the outer seal and reinstall the set 7 bearing which comes with that second ring that goes on after the bearing.

Done it many times and I have extra plates too from junk axles. NOS bearing kits from mopar came with both retaining plates, buy a set 7 bearing and the 2 seals and you have a complete bearing set, too bad they went NS1 years ago ...