Quote:

Hello boys,
my questions is a bit off-topic from your noble quest for factory made cars, but I'd like to know what color combinations were used on Mod Top cars - I know of Blue top/B5 Satellites, Yellow top/Yellow Barracudas and Green/Green Dodges, but I also saw the white-with-blue-top Satellite mentioned somewhere. Are there any more combinations? Does anyone make reproductions of Mod Top material? Or is it possible to find a really good resolution picture of the pattern?

I have a non-Mod Top car (in fact, it's even '68), and I don't care too much about exact corectness (will be a clone/restomod anyway), but I love the Mod Tops and would like to get one on my car. I was thinking about either B5 car with Blue top, or making a custom Mod Top to match QQ-5 turquoise...

Well you can jump on to the Mod Top registry and have a look at some different colors on their. You will be able to get some color Mod Top material from Laysons, It is not exact but perfect for what you want to acheive, will look real cool too. Post pics when you have done it.

Last edited by Hemiken; 09/26/07 11:23 AM.