Well, I'll be happy to pass along comments about the lack of customer service (I've experienced it firsthand myself), but let's suppose for a moment that Dave Layson is serious about doing another run of mod material, and doing it correctly.

Is there anyone who has a sample or a car with the B Body green version (I assume he's talking about the Superbee/Dart, but maybe it's the Satellite instead - I'll have to check). Anyone know what happened to Rich Bellerby's Dart?

Also, does anyone know if the colors of the Mod Top decals in the rear quarter windows matched the color of the Mod Top on the car or were they all the same color? Anyone have any original drawings? I'm pretty sure only the Barracudas had the decals, but does anyone know that for sure? Did the Satellites, Darts, SuperBees have decals in their rear quarter windows?

There was also a question about the badges (I assume he meant the Satellite ones). I know of someone that has a good original that perhaps he can loan to Layson's, but does anyone know of any drawings? The Dodges apparently had a delta-shaped badge, but I don't think it was unique to the Mod Top - does anyone know? (Ref: Andy440's Bee website)

Here's two more questions. Since some have expressed concern about Layson's doing the new run of mod material, are there the same concerns if Legendary does the run? What if Legendary decides not to since Layson's is thinking about it?

Thanks,
modcuda