I just got an email from Layson's (see quote below)!

I'd like your thoughts and input so I can reply back to Dave Layson.

Thanks - "modcuda"

Quote:

Hello,
Let me introduce myself - I am Dave Layson - owner of Layson's Restorations Inc. and I wanted to let you guys know that we are working on a new run of Mod-Top Materials in the Blue and Green colors. Currently we have only the yellow in stock and have had now enough interest for the "Blue / Green Floral" and the "Green / Gold Blue floral" to now make another limited run. We will also be making up some other goodies as well.

These runs will not occur until summer 2008 at earliest...may fall into Fall timezone depending on what all we have going on around here...days fly by like hours sometimes.

We are getting NEW original samples of the A-body floral design to make sure we correct any past slight flaws in design as well as verification that we get the color correct. I think we are still needing help for the B-Body green version however and if you can present that to your loyal fan club that we are looking for such - it may help everybody out.

We also have designs now done on the rear side glass "Mod Top" decals for the windows. We have them ready to go but are not sure on the colors they came in. Not sure if just one color or if they represented the color of the mod-top on the car and would then in effect be in (3) different options (Yellow, Green, and Blue)? We are open to ideas on this since we don't plan or can afford to do more than just one run of these decals.

Also - we would like to do the Mod-Top badges as well. We can do these in a small run as well but would need an original to tool from. Likely we would need the original for 6 months by the time you add in delays for samples and our production schedules. So again - if you have any member that has one off a car already and is willing to let us borrow one - we will supply his original back or cash compensation for it as well as a new reproduction.

Any other suggestions we would be glad to hear from you.

Thanks in advance

Dave Layson
Layson's Restorations Inc.