Quote:

Here is the article I did for Mopar Muscle back in 2005. This was a low deck stroker motor (470 inches) that made 550 at the crank and 475 at the rear tires. The Performer RPM was much better than the Victor 383 for street driving and on the dyno they were very close. The Victor made a little more on the top end but gave up a bunch of torque at the bottom. Since you'll be running headers you might see the Victor make some more power. I was running a MP .528 cam so if your next dyno test uses a bigger cam then the single planes might pull ahead a bit more.

http://www.compcams.com/Community/Articles/Details.asp?ID=2004264609

Thats MY moder now I put a Victor on and it STUNK on the street (plus Andy had sold me the short block with a tad bigger Comp mechanical cam). I switched the cam to the MP 528 and the intake to the RPM and LOVE IT. I JUST got back from runnig to the auto parts store in and grocery store. When I stopped by the auto parts store in Detroit I drew a crowd. Lit em up in 2 gears (almost got away from me) for the the crowd. Thanks again Andy!

Oh and the moder also has max ported (Modern Cylinder Head) Edelbrocks.

NOW that I have an LM1 I'd love to try a six pack again. there is no way to run a six pack without an LM1 to tune it. Trust me! But I have no $$$ now-a-days

PS Good to meet you (Freiburger) at my gasket tent at the Nats! Tell your buddy to get me those Ramcharger (air grabber) gaskets. Thanks!

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets