Quote:

As far as this test being a "real test", this initial setup is much more reflective of what I will run than something with better heads and a bigger cam will be. So I'm quite pleased they chose this combo as a starting point.

Jack, there are plenty of threads on running Edelbrocks out of the box. Some do it and love them. Some have them looked at by good head shops, and those routinely find minor "issues". -I wont run them out of the box, because I feel if I'm spending the $$, I want all the possble benefits. I think there's a lot of guys running them OOTB that leave some on the table becuase of Edelbrock's mass production. And BTW, it's the case with every aftermarket head out there. Not just Mopars, not just Edelbrocks. MP is possibly the worst.

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.