Quote:

I don't think eddie would stick anyone on the pics n such... I mean cmon! Imagine him getting hit with 50 negative feedbacks... Lol

I think one member here is still waiting on a refund for 4k for his motor that he had to pay someone to take out of that shop. There are a few members who are now considered losers who went down that road and drank the koolaide. I just can't understand how you are the best in everything just ask him and people are knocking the doors down for him to make magic horsepower, if you are that busy where is the money. but you cannot think of gift certificates for labor to cover the DONATION, that way you get something back. Rewind the clock a few years when he spin his tales on here and if Best or Dram or any other of the shops said they were gonna do the donation thing what would he of posted. Just amazing. Ohh yeah folks I have three Mopars of my own and I am gonna hit Fatbutgers on thursday cruise nite to represent Ma Mopar and hammer on them ricers with my grocery getter but can ya all spare some change for a Burger or two better yet make it enough for Mortons and I will cleanup on the Beemer crowd. I suppose if I was really serious and needed car money I would do as I and many others have done when its car related, Top Ramen noodles 5 packs for a dollar, just add boiling water. Photos on request. Mopar On.