Quote:

1. All of this appears to be done with big block abody's and the mods to make it fit seem to be minimal. Based off this, there shouldnt be any clearance issues with a SMALL-block abody?

We just put one on my Duster a couple days ago. I have a stock 22" 2 core radiator. We trimmed 1/2" off the face of the shroud, after that it slid right into place on the upper and lower tank flanges. We also had to trim off the plastic cover on the back of the fan motor, which seems to be there to make it look prettier. We could have cut off more from the shroud front face. The fan is just shy of an inch from the radiator.

Here my husband welded 1 1/2 angle tabs on the factory mount brackets:

Here is the HHR fan on the radiator, he drilled holes through the fan mounts and angle brackets, then added bolts.

that's not my sexy hand in there.

Couple observations:

1. Our Dart had 3/4" more room than my Duster between the water pump and radiator. Uses the same stock radiator. This fan will fit a small block Dart better.
2. Radiator mount brackets are not all the same. The Dart's radiator sat closer to the core support than the Dusters did.

This fan is a $59 shipped with discount code from Rock Auto off a 2006 Chevy HHR.