On my Valiant(3600# with me, 3/4 tank of gas, spare & jack in the trunk, weight distribution is pretty good at 53/47 F/R), the 6-leaf HD reproduction springs I got from ESPO are great. The rate "eyeballs" at about 150#/in, roughly half the rate of my 1.14" t-bars. I think some of the SS springs are in this ballpark, some are lighter. I would try to get SOME info on the spring rate before you buy, but I wasn't so lucky. ESPO doesn't know the rates on their springs, but I took a chance anyway. I didn't want to rearch a set of springs after I got them, so I adjust ride height with an AREngineering front hanger. ESPO can build whatever spring you want, and can increase or decrease arch when they're built. Cost difference is minimal, like $40 or something.

Since not much of this is going where you wanted it to go, I'll say that without a rear sway bar, my car feels pretty dang neutral on "spirited" on/off ramps, and the turn-in is so good it actually surprises me. Too much time in a FWD farm implement, I guess. My advice would be to hold off on the rear bar until you've been in the seat for a while. That doesn't mean don't get it, if you're itchin' to spend money, just don't hook it up right off the bat.

In the end, I'd probably go with the MP XHD's, if they're a quality part. I've heard some negative experiences here on Moparts, so check that out first. The parts I got from ESPO have been great, and the price was good.

On the alignment, start out with 3+ degrees +caster, 0.5 to 0.75* -camber, and just a smidge of toe in, like 1/32" if the front end is fresh. More caster is better, but you can probably stop at 5 or so if you have the ability to get like 7. Not sure how much your UCA's will net you.

Clair