My daily driver '47 Power Wagon is coming along very nicely. Chassis is nearly finished, just one solid day's work left on it to reinstall some of the driveline mounts I painted as well as for doing brake lines and mounting the emergency brake linkage. Cab is painted and clearcoated. My diamond plate aluminum interior is nearly finished, just 4 flat pieces to cut out yet. In another week or so I will be buying the rest of the stuff to finish it like Stewart-Warner gauges, hood emblems, power lift tailgate, and a few other odds and ends. I am working on the bed this week and hopefully by weekend I can put it on. The fuel tank, radiator, and heater core will be ready to pick up from the radiator shop this Friday. And hopefully next week I can finish the engine for it. It will drop together very quickly over the next month and I am trying to have it finished for next month.

Maund Motorworks--supplier of high performance Mopar engines--specializing in B, RB, and Hemi. www.maundmotorworks.com